shape
carat
color
clarity

First Fitting Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/26/2006 7:49:52 PM
Author: Gypsy
Date: 6/26/2006 2:54:33 PM
Author: jcrow
Gypsy- thanks! it''s reem acra''s ''enchanting''
I didn''t know that had a corset back. But that definitely explains that opulent amazing embroidery. Yum!

actually it''s not a corset back. it''s probabaly an illusion because it was just pinned all the way down the back of the bodice so that it can be taken in.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/26/2006 1:13:57 PM
Author: Gypsy
Pardon the language.

But... HOLY CRAP that looks fabulous! And that bustle!! (The double french. Definitely. The other is just boring and wrong in comparison)

WAY agree with Gypsy here. The double seems like the only perfect choice.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
OH wow!! You gown is gorgeous. Absolutely to die for. I think that people''s jaws will actually drop when they see you come down the aisle. I actually REALLY like the traditional bustle on that dress. I think it shows off its gorgeous simplicity..The french bustle is gorgeous too.. but perhaps a bit over the top.. and trendy?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
You look gorgeous in that dress...and for sure, the double french all the way!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/26/2006 9:14:06 PM
Author: MelissaSue
OH wow!! You gown is gorgeous. Absolutely to die for. I think that people''s jaws will actually drop when they see you come down the aisle. I actually REALLY like the traditional bustle on that dress. I think it shows off its gorgeous simplicity..The french bustle is gorgeous too.. but perhaps a bit over the top.. and trendy?

good to hear!!! i want that jawdroptothefloor sound from every guest!
9.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I like the traditional bustle too. The one with side bustle looks very pretty! I''m not one for big pouffy looks, so the double french bustle looks over-the-top to me. But that''s just me.

You look fabulous in that dress!!
36.gif
30.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
JCrow-

That dress is just to die for- you are going to look gorgeous!!! And the double french is the way to go. Period.
emwink.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
awe, thanks so much! it''s such a relief that this decision part is over! I am so happy I chose this one!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
J - you definitely picked the right one. It IS absolutely enchanting on you!
I love how the fabric just glows!
If the traditional is really heavy ya gotta go with the double french bustle, though they both look beautiful.

Scintillating....

NovemberBride

Brilliant_Rock
Your dress is absolutely gorgeous! I definitely vote for the double french bustle on that exquisite dress.

I just got engaged and haven''t started dress shopping yet, but I absolutely love Reem Acra.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Scintillating- yeh the fabric definitely did something to me. i fell in love with it for sure!!! that''s what ultimately made my decision- that yummy fabric!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
i love it jcrow! it looks fab! both bustles look great, but i think i''m gonna vote for the double french
1.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
thanks ging!
i think i am leaning that way too!

bobacha

Shiny_Rock
B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L !! Another vote here for the double french

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

And it fits you well!
I just love bridal gowns ..

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
hope no one minds... i had my second fitting a few weekends ago and i''d like to share the pics
1.gif

here''s a close up of the train.

enchantingtrainclose.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
and my VEIL!! yipee! sorry the pic is so crappy. AND don''t pay attention to the dress- it''s the sample size and not really pinned to well at all!

the veil is one tier and is 18" longer than my train. it''s plain with nothing on it, not even side trim.

myveilsampledress.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
urgh! that was such a bad pic!! that darn dress is freaking falling of of me!

anyway... here''s a shot of the front. i was practicing holding my bouquet down and NOT up like a mic
16.gif

frontofdressbouquet.jpg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, JCrow, you look beautiful! That dress fits you perfectly.
You are going to be one gorgeous bride!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
jcrow the dress is just divine on you....i love the double french bustle as well!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everytime I see you in this dress I want to forget about the plumbing and go to see Reem''s. I swear. The woman should pay you. Your groom is going to need oxygen standing by.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t normally hang in the bride threads but nice to see gowns!!
30.gif
30.gif

this one is absolutely gorgeous and I would absolutely, 100% without question, double french bustle.

the traditional bustle just looks really wide and flat on your behind.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy- ha! i totally read that outloud to FI! he was like PLEASE let me see?
i said- um- no! followed by well, sure honey, nov. 18!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL! Make sure you tell your photographer to get pics of his face the moment he sees you. I want to see those pics!

It''s funny. I''m so excited for you!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
we will never mind seeing such gorgeous pics of such a pretty dress. you must be so excited, that gown is to die for!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
awe, thanks msflutter!

i have more of the bustle but i just haven''t gotten the nerve to post them.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
the fit on the dress is fabulous. it really looks beautiful on you!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
The dress looks beautiful J.
Are you going to blur out your wedding pics and bridals on us?
I hope not.
7.gif
I don''t "know" you and I''m so excited to see pictures of your fabulous wedding, after having seen all the planning pics (oak alley etc.) So exciting, it''s going to be a beautiful day!

Scintillating...

MrzNeicia

Rough_Rock
That is a beautiful dress on you. PERFECT CHOICE! I happen to like the Double French Bustle.
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/16/2006 12:24:46 PM
Author: Scintillating
The dress looks beautiful J.
Are you going to blur out your wedding pics and bridals on us?
I hope not.
7.gif
I don''t ''know'' you and I''m so excited to see pictures of your fabulous wedding, after having seen all the planning pics (oak alley etc.) So exciting, it''s going to be a beautiful day!

Scintillating...
i don''t know. i''ve been debating this for a while. there''s no turning back once the pics go up all exposed. and there goes being somewhat anonymous.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/16/2006 1:46:03 PM
Author: MrzNeicia
That is a beautiful dress on you. PERFECT CHOICE! I happen to like the Double French Bustle.
36.gif
awe, thanks! that really means a lot considering how long it took for me to decide on this dress! whew, i am so happy to be done with that decision!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results