shape
carat
color
clarity

First Fitting Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Whoah! Nice! You look hot!

I like the traditional bustle tho.

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that your dress is gorgeous, and you look absolutely stunning in it (and, add me to the list of those that love the double french bustle)!
30.gif

I have a question for you; are you wearing an extra crinoline in the full length pic taken at your second fitting? If so, what fullness is it? (I''m wearing an A-line too, and even though it has a built in crinoline, I think it needs a little extra oomph!) Thanks!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/16/2006 5:36:26 PM
Author: Kerbear560
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that your dress is gorgeous, and you look absolutely stunning in it (and, add me to the list of those that love the double french bustle)!
30.gif

I have a question for you; are you wearing an extra crinoline in the full length pic taken at your second fitting? If so, what fullness is it? (I''m wearing an A-line too, and even though it has a built in crinoline, I think it needs a little extra oomph!) Thanks!
thanks!

the reem gowns come with all the crinoline needed. so, nope not wearing any specific crin, other than what the designer threw in there. sorry i can''t be of more help. maybe you could bring the seemstress a pic of what you like and she can tell you what she recommends to achive what you want?

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
You''re welcome!
1.gif

That''s a good idea to bring my seamstress a pic (mind if I bring her yours?
9.gif
)! Hopefully she can sew in some extra crinoline to achieve the look that I want, so I don''t have to worry about wearing an additional one. Or, if not, I''m sure she could recommend the right fullness for an extra crinoline! Thanks!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
by all means! i''m flattered
5.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG that is such a stunning gown. I love Reem, I have a formal gown from Reem and love it. One issue, the double french bustle appears to hide the gorgeous embroidery on the train of the dress. Is it my imagination, or can they make sure you see it? It is one of the prettiest features on the dress, since everyone will be looking at the back for a while! STUNNING.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, I love your train. The pattern work is gorgeous.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Lovely Dress JCrow

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/16/2006 11:31:33 PM
Author: diamondfan
OMG that is such a stunning gown. I love Reem, I have a formal gown from Reem and love it. One issue, the double french bustle appears to hide the gorgeous embroidery on the train of the dress. Is it my imagination, or can they make sure you see it? It is one of the prettiest features on the dress, since everyone will be looking at the back for a while! STUNNING.
well, at the second fitting the train detail ended up showing much more when she pinned the bustle for real.

kcoursolle & sevens one: Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results