shape
carat
color
clarity

FireGoddess''s PS 10K gift

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh your earrings are making me reconsider/reorganize my whole wish list! I used to have the WF semi bezel pendant necklace or buying an oval sapphire at the top of the list, but don't know might have to move diamond earrings to the top.
Unfortunately (actually very happy) going to be putting in all new replacement windows so it will be awhile before jewelry will be on the to do list. Fortunately I am very indecisive and simply deciding between bezel vs. prong could take me a year!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wanted to bump this thread to let you guys know - I just ordered a pair of earrings for my little sister from Scheiner in the baby bezel style. 0.3 ctw. I only had them for a few hours in order to ship them to the other coast for my sister's birthday so I couldn't get pics. SORRY! Maybe next time I'm there?

Our budget was $400 total so that meant we couldn't go with the WF ones that I got, as the settings alone cost more than our whole budget! We priced out bezels from Blue Nile as well but in the end got the Perreti style from Scheiner. They looked really nice. But I could tell right away that those were NO ACAs, ifyaknowwhatImean. They sparkled and looked nice and for the price point we had, I think my sister will really like them. But I gotta tell ya, it made me SO HAPPY I went with WF for my 0.8 ctw pair. There's just no comparing. Also, for future reference, the bezel on the Scheiner ones is tiny tiny tiny - literally it barely looks like it's there at all. So IMO, the WF ones actually look more like the DBTY style, in case you're wondering. I still think the Scheiner ones are a good value cuz there's not much that look like those bezels at the lower price points. In talking to the folks there they said that the earrings are at least 'very good' cut. Just wanted to mention that I could tell.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results