shape
carat
color
clarity

FireGoddess''s PS 10K gift

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

lovely choice!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I love
30.gif
those FG! They look HUGE! Cute thread! Enjoy your new beauties!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG! I absolute LOVE these! I am definitely one of the peeps who is looking to get these and I think you just pushed me over the edge! They look seriously HUGE and PERFECT on you! Congratulations on 10,000 posts and your amazing ACA studs! (Somehow I don''t think I''ll be able to wait until 10,000 posts of my own to get these earrings!)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2007 2:27:02 PM
Author: thing2of2
OMG! I absolute LOVE these! I am definitely one of the peeps who is looking to get these and I think you just pushed me over the edge! They look seriously HUGE and PERFECT on you! Congratulations on 10,000 posts and your amazing ACA studs! (Somehow I don't think I'll be able to wait until 10,000 posts of my own to get these earrings!)
I saw your thread and that's what made me get all the photos ready and do the thread...I seriously ADORE these earrings! I wholeheartedly recommend them!

Like I said, I studied the Scheiner homepage for what seemed like hours, even called them to talk about the stones. In the end though, with a fantastic quote from WF for F color ACAs that are upgradable...there was no contest!!! I pounced. WF was great to work with.

*happy, happy, happy dance*

widget

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, FG!!! They''re fabulous!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the mountings!!!!!

widget

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
FG they look awesome, what a wonderful idea!!!

When I originally got studs years ago, I wanted bezel set ones. Greg got me regular ones because he felt bezel was not classic enough, but looking at your pictures, I am getting the bezel hankering again!! hahaha. Simply wonderful and YES so much more visually large than regular studs. Congrats woman!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Wear them in the best of health!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY FG!!! they are fabulous, I love them and just love the bezel....my jewelry wishlist just keeps getting bigger and bigger
39.gif
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, they look just gorgeous FG!! Really, and I bet they DO look bigger. Congrats, and I''m so happy YOU''RE happy.
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, they are gorgeous!! They look huge!!! I love bezels for earrings and pendants, and I love the way these look like martini bezels.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very lovely, FG (although I'm a bit biased towards the WF bangle). Is the bezel setting considered a custom or is it a standard option from WF? I see a new trend starting here - soon WF will be besieged with bezel earring orders and the martini's will take a back seat.
11.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s custom Chrono, but a very popular item.....perhaps with high customer demand they will make it into the WF catalog!!
30.gif
(I love the bangle too!!! It was hard to choose.....but every girl''s gotta have a pair of nice diamond studs!)
9.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh they are SOOOOO gorgeous! Those are some of the only earrings that make me wish I had pierced ears...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They turned out just great!!! I''ll be adding a bezel pair to my long wish-list, too!!!

(Your title confused me, though. I thought it meant you had 10k to SPEND!!!)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2007 3:23:14 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
(Your title confused me, though. I thought it meant you had 10k to SPEND!!!)
I wish...I''d have gotten a matching bracelet.
11.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW FG

Congrats on making 10 thousand posts!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE your choice. Perfect.

Thank you for the ear shot. I wondered if you had a 2nd hole and how that would look. What size is the 2nd earing?

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats FG, it''s gorgeous...I absolutely love them, and it''s so cool of PS to do that!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats, FG! You went the exact route I would go - you have incredible taste and your ear shots are fantastic!

1.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2007 3:35:18 PM
Author: Stone Hunter
WOW FG

Congrats on making 10 thousand posts!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE your choice. Perfect.

Thank you for the ear shot. I wondered if you had a 2nd hole and how that would look. What size is the 2nd earing?
The 2nd earring is actually a piercing earring (I had a 2nd hole in 1 ear but not the other, and just got them ''evened up'') and it is 3mm diameter. For reference, the ACAs are about 4.75 mm across, though they look far bigger in comparison.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
FG, Congrats on 10K posts and the lovely gift! What a great choice! Your new bezel earrings are gorgeous!
30.gif
I love them and they look great on you with your dark hair (for some reason I always pictured you as a blond). They look way bigger than .40 too! Enjoy!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2007 4:07:33 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Congrats, FG! You went the exact route I would go - you have incredible taste and your ear shots are fantastic!

1.gif
Thanks Lauren, that''s sweet of you to say.
5.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
They are gorgeous FG!! Congratulations to you on your 10K gift...you done good girl!!

Actually, they are giving me ideas too! I don''t have studs and that is a great way to get a bigger looking earring for the ear! Yay for you!!!

Your thick dark hair is lovely and actually, I totally pictured you with this type of hair! Great ear shots.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your earrings are absolutely gorgeous!

Congratulations and enjoy!
1.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Awesome!

What a great choice.
I love those studs. Such classics.
Enjoy FG!!!

Finding_Neverland

Shiny_Rock
What a tease you are, FG!!!
2.gif

That was GREAT scrolling thru the pics to see what you''d decided on!!

Congrats on your 10K posts and your lovely new earrings!!
3.gif
30.gif
3.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, FG!!! What a great choice. They are gorgeous and they look huge on your ears. YAY!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful. Congratulations and enjoy them!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on 10,000! Your ear shots are gorgeous, beautiful earrings and that amazing dark hair. Love the bezels!!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh - GORGEOUS!

SO tastefully done! I think we should celebrate - WITH KEY LIME PIE! Yeah!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2007 6:34:55 PM
Author: aljdewey
I think we should celebrate - WITH KEY LIME PIE! Yeah!
36.gif
Mmmmmm girl, that''s what I''m talkin'' ''bout.
18.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results