shape
carat
color
clarity

FINALLY! Pics of my H&A loose stones and my first handshots :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Love all these beauties.
The final ring will be amazing.
Enjoy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those diamonds are gorgeous. Can''t wait till I see the finished product.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh those diamonds are yummmmmmmmmy. Can''t wait until the finished ring.

Linda

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissKiss,

Your stones are beautiful and huge!! I can only imagine what they''ll look like on your tiny finger! I can''t wait to see the finished product. Nov. 29th?

jazzgal4ever

Rough_Rock
Stunning! Those diamonds look great I can''t wait to see your finished ring!

misskiss

Rough_Rock
Thanks, everyone! Quick update: the casting came in this week (almost a month after we ordered it, grrr) and I tried it on and it''s going to be gorgeous. Even seeing it rough and unpolished with the prongs sticking out, the setting looks so cool. And the palladium has a nice weight to it, definitely substantial but not too heavy.

Anyway, jeweler said it should be done by next Friday, but they''ve officially cut me out of the process and my boyfriend is going to pick it up when it''s ready.

Our three-year anniversary is Nov. 29, so I''m hoping to show you the final pics then. Can''t wait! But I guess I''ll have to!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting!!! Can''t wait to see the pictures!!!

Uberoval7784

Rough_Rock
Wow I am so speechless! Just beautiful!.................Jealous!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh boy, I bet it will be stunning!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH, diamond **** at its finest!!! LOVE those naked diamond photos, no pesky metal to distract from their beauty!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

YUM-O, those are some killer stones! So lively and sparkly! What a great find. That is gonna be some killer ring, that''s for sure!

Have you seen Demelza''s new 5-stone? That''s a ring that''ll get your blood racing!!!
30.gif

blondie

Shiny_Rock
LOVE the stones - I think it will be a very similar ring to mine, which is almost identical in carat weight but with the U-prong setting in platinum - ohh! and we share finger size too!!
36.gif
I cannot WAIT to see the finished product!

blondie

Shiny_Rock
Any news yet????! I''m really looking forward to seeing your ring!! x

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results