shape
carat
color
clarity

finally on my hand!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

laetitiamurray

Rough_Rock
who said they wanted pics?

outside. 058.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
SOOOOOO Pretty :) Love it

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
i love the head on that ring...gorgeous!!!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is very beautiful, I also think the wedding band is a little to "chunkie" but you know what, if you love it together that is all that matters, I understand the "orginial" wedding band thing, just go with what feels right...love the rings
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Your e-ring is amazing!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set!

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
Laeti... Which WF ring is this? Looks like a combo of Legato head and diamonds for an eternity? was is a semi-custom job? cos when I look at the Legato with shared prongs the diamonds don''t go aroung the shank so far. Love your rings! Still looking for mine.

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
YUMMO!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the side shot of the profile and the Rainbow shot too. What a very very very nice ring you have!
9.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your ring-it''s GORGEOUS! Did I mess the specs and where it came from? It''s truly stunning and looks PERFECT on you!

I must say, I''m not crazy about it with your existing band, just because I think the band kind of overpowers the daintiness of the setting. I don''t think it looks bad, though-it''s just not my favorite look. I''d get the matching band if it was me and wear the band on my right hand or reset the band to make something new!

Anyways, congratulations on your beautiful new ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results