shape
carat
color
clarity

finally on my hand!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

laetitiamurray

Rough_Rock
Here it is, with and without my band!

handshots2001.jpg

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty...pretty...P-R-E-T-T-Y!!

laetitiamurray

Rough_Rock
DO you like it with the band as well? At first I thought my band looked too chunky with the ring but it grew on me. Now I don''t know what to do, I am very attached to the band, since it''s the ''original''. SHall I replace it with the matching band or is this ok? Thanks
Laetitia

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!! If it were me I''d get the matching band so that I''d have lots of options - ring with old band, ring with new band....

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
I love the double claw prongs and your diamond is gorgeous!!!!

Congratulations
MWG

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I love it with your old band. Much more unique and interesting look than with a matching band. And they really look neat together.
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the new pics, what a gorgeous set!!! You must be thrilled!

doobao

Shiny_Rock
Another beautiful ring~ Simply love it!

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That''s a stunningly large diamond on a deliciously delicate band. Yes, I do think the band with the diagonal bars is too chunky and I would much rather have a delicate band so as not to clutter up the look. I wouldn''t get a perfectly matching band since I don''t like matchy matchy, but I''d get something similarly delicate, without the bars. If you''re attached to the band ring, you could wear it on your other hand, maybe?

I''m new here, and not sure how much I should say about what I like and don''t like. Don''t want to offend, but if you want opinions, I''d like to add mine. Still, I think you need to decide what YOU like because that''s all that matters. I get the feeling that YOU think the band looks too chunky with your new ring, and that''s my impression too. Hope that helps.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I think it looks good, but maybe thin out the band? Same style just thinner band...

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Love the new setting...the prongs...the size....oh it is wonderful! Will you please take us more photos and a profile shot? What to see the head...I have held back and I still have drool on reserve...so get busy and snap away!

DKS

laetitiamurray

Rough_Rock
I do think I will do something with the band..Maybe try to reset the stones into smething a liittle lower or delicate, I do appreciate all your suggestions and pictures too if you have something in mind! As far as making it thinner I am not sure because the stones on it are quite large, so the band would have to be large too to accomodate them. I just don''t know!

laetitiamurray

Rough_Rock
Now let''s take it outside....

outside. 001.jpg

laetitiamurray

Rough_Rock
I am getting pretty goosd at this! :)

outside. 037.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results