shape
carat
color
clarity

FINALLY!!! HERE SHE IS....BGD 3 stone reset - PERFECTION!!

jacy

Shiny_Rock
Re: FINALLY!!! HERE SHE IS....BGD 3 stone reset - PERFECTION

Your new ring is so elegant and fluid with the graceful lines of the split shank and trellis. It really shows off the beautiful stones so nicely! I love your new avatar, too!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

So glad you got a beautiful reset from BGD. It is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your story and for the pictures of your wonderful ring.

For your most important jewelry pieces, going with quality is completely worth it. :))

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

MissGotRocks|1341514440|3229023 said:
What a difference between the two rings - if nothing else, the polish! Pretty incredible - this ring is just all about your stones and is a huge improvement over the last ring!

Also, cute about sleeping in it! I have not done that but sometimes I wear my ering in the house by itself just so I can watch it sparkle in different lighting. It looks different by itself without the band and sometimes I just like looking at it!

I hear ya!!! The house is quiet, no one is at home, there's a strong beam of sunlight coming thru the window... and I just sit there mesmerized by the flashes of twinkle and light! Such a simple soul - I'm so easily entertained! :lol:

It is a huge improvement on polish and finishing, for sure!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Fly Girl|1341534819|3229225 said:
So glad you got a beautiful reset from BGD. It is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your story and for the pictures of your wonderful ring.

For your most important jewelry pieces, going with quality is completely worth it. :))

This x's a million!!! so totally true Fly girl!!! DH always says - " you get what you pay for"... and he's usually right (sssssshhh... don't let him know I said he was right!) :naughty:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

jacy|1341526220|3229127 said:
Your new ring is so elegant and fluid with the graceful lines of the split shank and trellis. It really shows off the beautiful stones so nicely! I love your new avatar, too!
So many gorgeous glamour shots to choose from for a new avatar - it was hard to decide!!! but thanks, Jacy, it is so nice that so many people are so happy along with me!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

tigian|1341525213|3229114 said:
Your ring is absolutely beautiful and your face showing your happiness is absolutely adorable.
You look like a 5 year old at Christmas! Glad your ring has been made to your standards. When it's right, it's right! :appl: :appl:

HAHAHAHA!!! I sure squealed like a 5 year old, that's for sure :lol: Thanks Tigian - this ring is RIGHT! :appl:

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock

It is sooo beautiful! Just lovely... :love:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock

I've been away for a few days and I missed your big reveal! :(sad I've been waiting right along with you, and it is SPECTACULAR!! :love: How could you not be pleased...its perfect! I'm so happy that this worked out so well for you, no one deserves it more. It's it's so nice that BGD proved once and for all that diamonds aren't supposed to be set with glue!! :lol: I'm so happy for you! :bigsmile:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Wow did I miss this? It's GORGEOUS. And yes, perfect. And NO GLUE!!! I'm so happy you such a great experience after your last one. I hope you wear it in the best of health my friend. ((HUGS)) and I'm so happy for you!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh Enerchi, you look so radiant and HAPPY!! The ring is sheer perfection, so fluid and graceful, I just love it!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Newjewels

Shiny_Rock

Beautiful ring! Congrats :appl:

I'm not up to speed on your original setting, so do you mind sharing the sizes of the stones? I have my original ER stone that I was thinking of putting in a 3 stone setting like yours. Did you consider any other settings? I briefly looked at a Vatche I saw on google images, but couldn't find it again on any vendor sites with princess cuts. Haven't been doing much research lately, though. Spoke with VC but he implied that hand forged trellis setting like that would be $$$ for the size of my stone.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

:wavey: ladies! Glad to hear from you Christina (welcome home!) and Gypsy (see what your encouragement to get the refund, ended up as!!!) That glue thing was out of this world, eh??? As I posted in that other thread - he claimed he knew nothing of it, then called the bench and was told that was the standard way of doing things for the past 25 years... riiiiiiight. Seems like no one else uses glue.... :roll: or maybe its just BGD's way of being innovative and rebellious "we will NOT set a princess with glue"! :lol:

Thank you Treenbean and Dandiandi! I love the fluid trellis mounting! That was one of the key things I had wanted when looking on their site for princess 3 stones. Brian said he'd have to figure out the split prongs and he kept it as airy as possible. She's all clean on my hand right now -and I'm in a sunbeam as I type --- LOVE IT!!! :sun:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Newjewels|1341685490|3230187 said:
Beautiful ring! Congrats :appl:

I'm not up to speed on your original setting, so do you mind sharing the sizes of the stones? I have my original ER stone that I was thinking of putting in a 3 stone setting like yours. Did you consider any other settings? I briefly looked at a Vatche I saw on google images, but couldn't find it again on any vendor sites with princess cuts. Haven't been doing much research lately, though. Spoke with VC but he implied that hand forged trellis setting like that would be $$$ for the size of my stone.

Hi Newjewels - here are a few threads on how this ring came to be - if you are interested in the back history. It did not go smoothly, that's for sure:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-3-stone-e-ring-upgrade.167386/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-3-stone-e-ring-upgrade.167386/[/URL] This was the original ring. My stones are .51/1.06/.52.

this is 1.5 months later as it started to tarnish (the FIRST time!) :
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/wg-ring-tarnishing-to-gray-normal.169325/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/wg-ring-tarnishing-to-gray-normal.169325/[/URL]

This is when I discovered the original ring had set the centre princess stone with glue on 3 of 4 prongs:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-is-under-my-prongs.171975/page-2']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-is-under-my-prongs.171975/page-2[/URL]

here we are, 7 months in, tarnishing again... but this thread ended REALLY well!!!:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/wwpsd-live-w-it-return-to-original-b-m-new-w-ps-vendor.176215/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/wwpsd-live-w-it-return-to-original-b-m-new-w-ps-vendor.176215/[/URL]

This is the inspiration ring from BGD website and his CAD back to me:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/opinion-on-3-stone-cad-from-bgd.176648/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/opinion-on-3-stone-cad-from-bgd.176648/[/URL]

The price I was quoted, was the price I paid. It was made in platinum (the original was 18K wg w palladium (or so we think...) ) and the delivery was VERY quick - probably 2 + weeks from receiving the diamonds at their office, to having it on my hand in Las Vegas! Not sure that's the normal turn around time or not, but I had a pendant being delivered while I would be on vacation and this was able to be tagged on to that order. Hope this is helpful, but feel free to ask any questions if there isn't anything covered in the VOLUMES of stuff above! :bigsmile:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Just got an email from Denise, my ring is the 1st one on their flash ticker section, on the BGD home page website! She's also posting in the blog and she's putting it on Facebook!!! WOO HOO!!! I'm pretty excited about that :appl: :bigsmile:

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Logged on to FB and staring at me in a BGD post was your pretty ring! Love it!!! It really is a beautiful ring. I am so glad it worked out so well!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Isn't that cool?? I was pretty excited too! (and their website has it on the top banner!!! -- I'm like a giddy school girl - so excited :lol: )

Polished

Brilliant_Rock

and their website has it on the top banner!!!

And doesn't it look gorgeous photographed in that special BGD lighting and then only before your eyes for one tantalising moment ...

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

Enerchi, 1st I have to say you are adorable! Love the pic's of you opening your package, you look so happy!

Your ring is SPECTACULAR!!!! So fluid, such graceful lines, love the split shank. Just gorgeous and classic. :love: :love: :love: :love:

I am so happy for you.

Enjoy :appl:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock

Enerchi|1341359807|3228194 said:
Life is too short to settle - be that bad wine, bad service, bad jewels, bad relationships... on and on. We all deserve to be happy with what we spend our money and time on, and with who, and for me - this has been a long road to finding the ring of my dreams that I can wear with pride and just 'glow' when I show it off! I'm happy my journey brought me to this end!

Well said! :appl:

Enerchi, Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful! I'm so glad for you!

Great pictures and you're beautiful!

Cheers! :))

D

Deactivated member 42515

Oh my goodness!!! I thought for sure that I commented on your ring when you got it! I think maybe I fainted from how beautiful it is! I'm so gla you got the reset!! How has it been treating you so far? Great I hope!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thanks so much Polished, Woofmama, Danny and YayTacori!

....you mean "this old thing?!" :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes indeed, its been mine for a month and a half and I still play with it and take WAY TOO many ollo clip pictures of it, as well as car photos, sun beam shots, halogen bulb pics... I know there is no fluro, but I'm dying to find a UV light and just check it out!! Very Very happy with my ring :praise:

(and thank you for the lovely compliments - this old lady will take any that come my way!!! tee hee!)

Dougsgirl

Shiny_Rock

Enerchi...
I just saw this thread for the first time. Congratulations!!! Your new ring is perfect, brilliant and stunning!! :love:
I am SO excited for you and so PROUD of you for sticking to your guns and getting the refund the last time around. I know you agonized about that! I am so excited that YOU are so excited!! LOL

I have one side-note question...
What are the sizes of the stones in your wedding band?? I am having a similar one made as we speak, a 6-stone made with diamonds that came from my husband's grandma, and that were part of my original wedding ring. I think my stones are about .15ct each. (Does that make them 15 pointers??)
Anyway... just wondering how mine will compare to yours in size. Your 2 rings look fantastic together!!

Thank you for sharing your journey with us!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thank you Dougsgirl!! And ver exciting news about your new ring - woo hoo!!! How soon before it is here - and on SMTB??? (cuz that's all that matters --- the SMTB thread, of course ;)) ) My 1/2 eternity is made of 8 x .12ct ("12 pointers" - yes yours would be 15 points!) for total of .96 cttw, in 14k wg from IDJ. I love it! It fits perfectly and I'm amazed at the PS quality stones!

Here's yet another shot of the 3 together... because I just LOVE taking pics of them!

img_0917.jpg

Dougsgirl

Shiny_Rock

Wow... they look SO beautiful together!! And I love your twisty spacer band!

I am currently having 2 rings made... and we are in the end-stage of the process and the suspense is KILLING me!! My first communication with the jeweler was on March 13th!!
My new E-ring will have a 1.87ct AVC with a partial split-shank and a thin halo (.5 pointers) and a daisy embedded in the sides of the crown, with a tiny diamond in the center of each flower. (Daisies are my favorite flower, and my mother's, and she had them embroidered on her wedding dress!) And we will also have diamonds on the posts that are along side the daisies. Here is the CAD:

And here is the CAD of the other views, but ignore the daisy because we changed the design:

And as this was in production, I decided to take the side-stones from my original wedding ring and have a wedding band made with them. Not sure if I will wear it with the daisy ring, or with my wide, platinum wedding band on the occasions when I leave the "big ring" at home. I am hoping that I can wear the 2 new rings together occasionally for that "extra bling" factor, like what you have. But I'm not sure if they will look good together. Here is the CAD for the wedding band:

I am hopeful that the whole thing will turn out as magnificent as YOURS!!! All of you on PS have been such a help and encouragement to me throughout this whole process!! I am so grateful!

As for the timeline... I am not sure yet. I am hopeful that both rings will be finished by the end of next week. Fingers crossed!!
I will be sure to post LOTS of pics on SMTB when I finally get them!!

Once again... congratulations on such a beautiful set!! :appl:

new_2.jpg

new_3.jpg

weddingbandcad.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

WOW!!! Dougsgirl!!! THAT IS AMAZING!!! I love all those CAD pics - that will be a kick a$$ ring for sure!! wow --- how long again before the SMTB thread is started?? :Up_to_something: :wink2:

Love those details! The prongs, the daisy, the halo and the split shank - yummy... and the 1.87 AVC... slightly yummy too, FYI!!! And the new wedding band looks perfect - get a spacer - just so you can protect your new halo from the girdles of your WB.

Exciting---- hurry and arrive!!

Dougsgirl

Shiny_Rock

Thank you SO much!! Yes... I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I am (hopefully) going to have some "real" photos of the daisy ring by Sunday or Monday, I think it's almost done! And the wedding band should be at least cast by then. I probably wont get them until they are both finished and appraised. Arrrgghhhhh!!!

I agree about the spacer! I really like the twisted spacers, like yours, and would like to find a thin one in platinum. Any suggestions on where to find one?? I've been looking online, but no luck yet.

I promise I'll take LOTS of pics when I finally have those rings in my hot little hands!!

Thank you for the kind words and the enthusiasm! It's nice to know I'm not the only one with bling excitement!! :naughty:

Newjewels

Shiny_Rock

Hi again!

I never thanked you for your detailed reply, but you sealed the deal for me :appl:

Your beautiful 3stone inspired me to reset my original E-ring princess into a trellis 3 stone with BGD. I hope you don't mind!!! Denise has been super helpful, and they know I want my ring to be as pretty as yours. I just hope I like it as much as I do your, since my stones are smaller :sick: (0.3-0.84-0.3)

Anyway just wanted to thank you and let you know your ring's little sister is officially in the making!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Newjewels|1353261503|3309445 said:
Hi again!

I never thanked you for your detailed reply, but you sealed the deal for me :appl:

Your beautiful 3stone inspired me to reset my original E-ring princess into a trellis 3 stone with BGD. I hope you don't mind!!! Denise has been super helpful, and they know I want my ring to be as pretty as yours. I just hope I like it as much as I do your, since my stones are smaller :sick: (0.3-0.84-0.3)

Anyway just wanted to thank you and let you know your ring's little sister is officially in the making!

OH WOW!!! That is too cool!!! I'm going to have a little sister!!! (well, I already have 1 real one....tee hee!) I'm so glad that my ring and my thread was helpful for you - I can't wait to see the finished product! Aren't the staff at BGD just amazing? I love Denise - she's a riot to talk to!!! Say hi to them all for me!! :wavey:

stci

Ideal_Rock

Wahooooooo Enerchi! Your ring is gorgeous! Congrats! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Newjewels

Shiny_Rock

Will do!
thanks again :D

P.S. your new OEC ring is gorgeous too!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results