shape
carat
color
clarity

FINALLY!!! HERE SHE IS....BGD 3 stone reset - PERFECTION!!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Re: FINALLY!!! HERE SHE IS....BGD 3 stone reset - PERFECTION

Enerchi

Your ring is bling a licious!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I am so pleased you got the ring you so deserve.!! :appl: :appl: :appl:
I wish you great health and happiness to wear ALL your new sparklies :tongue: :bigsmile:

Oh and can I just say that not only are you gorgeous but you are as smiley and happy in real life as you come across in your posting here!!

:wavey:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

susimoo|1341400913|3228442 said:
Enerchi

Your ring is bling a licious!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I am so pleased you got the ring you so deserve.!! :appl: :appl: :appl:
I wish you great health and happiness to wear ALL your new sparklies :tongue: :bigsmile:

Oh and can I just say that not only are you gorgeous but you are as smiley and happy in real life as you come across in your posting here!!

:wavey:

Thanks susimoo :oops: Bling brings out the best in me... what can I say??? :wink2:

I am thrilled to bits with it, thank you!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

oohsparkly|1341397125|3228433 said:
Wow! I LOVE that side profile of the beautiful trellis!! That has to be the definitive 3 stone trellis setting for me. It is a lovely, perfect setting Enerchi and I'm so happy for you. The whole set looks stunning. Congratulations on a successful custom outcome!

Thank you! I love that profile shot! that it appears to be 'see thru' and no obstructions! Isn't Brian a genius??? YES!!

Polished said:
I love the way you can see the silhouette of a trellis solitaire and that it naturally evolves into a three stone.
So cool, eh? (that's me speaking 'Canadian" for ya!! "EH?" :lol: )

lknvrb4 said:
It is gorgeous, love the split shank! :love: :love:
Me too!! That just seems to 'make' it for me - well, that and the trellis... and the diamonds... and the polished finish... and the platinum.... Hmmm, I seem to have covered the ring! :bigsmile:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

natyLad said:
Oh, Enerchi...I am so so so happy for you!!! You are always so sweet and polite and it was such a pitty that a wonderful person like you was so miserable, because of the ring issue. This reset was really worth it and this time you will get to enjoy your beautiful ring. It looks amazing on your hand :appl: By the way...i love your pics ;))

Thank you - I have left the miserable behind and only have HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ahead of me with this ring! It was worth the agony to get to this point, which you never realize until you get to a resolution. Sometimes the journey is where we learn the most!

Haven said:
Wow. This ring is beautiful, Enerchi! I love the trellis, and the split shank is divine. Wow wow wow wow wow. Just stunning.

And can I just say that I LOVE the pictures of you opening it up?! I was beaming before I got to the pictures of your ring, your smile is infectious! So wonderful.

No glue, indeed! I'm so happy you ended up with a ring you love. MORE PICTURES!!!! :love:
hahahahaha!!! If there had been a video, you would have seen me doing my happy dance! (which unfortunately, looks a lot like I took lessons from Elaine, on Seinfeld!!! :shock: )
and ya - how about that - a princess diamond that was NOT set with glue! Do you think the 'no-glue' thing will catch on??? :lol:

webdiva said:
Congrats!!! What a beautiful job they did! So glad you stuck to your guns! :)
Thank you - it sure caused a bit of stress going thru that other whole ordeal - but once I had my refund and my diamonds, it was like a weight lifted off my shoulders! I called BGD right away and got the process rolling - no regrets, no looking back - this WAS the right thing to do!!

stargurl78 said:
Woohooooooooo!!! It looks great Enerchi and I lurve the split shank :love: They did a perfect job and I'm so glad you are happy with your ring now :appl: :bigsmile: :appl:

Thank you - it IS perfect and (big secret coming - keep it on the QT....) I'm REALLY THRILLED!!! :appl:

GemFever said:
It's puuuurfect! So happy for you :appl:
Thanks GemFever! My DH is getting a bit tired of me looking at it all the time but I don't seem to be listening to him.... wha?....what was that you just said?...

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

ame said:
YEEEEEEEEEHAWWW!!!!!!! It looks FANTASTIC. Symmetrical, NO GLUE...WOOHOO!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously!! That other was insane... omg... I hope they follow up on that little manufacturing defect - DUH!!! But thanks Ame, I'm hoping your next jewellry experience (if there is one...) will be just as perfect, just as successful and you'll be just as happy as I am!! All the best when you begin your next journey!

Laila619 said:
Aww Enerchi, it is absolutely gorgeous! I am so happy for you...you are a lovely poster and you deserve your perfect ring! :))
oh thank you so much, Laila!!! that is so sweet of you!! :oops: Thank you!

diamondseeker2006 said:
BG did an outstanding job! That is the most elegant princess setting I can recall seeing! :love: The split shank just makes the design!

Good for you for not settling for the old setting (and I do think it was honorable of the jeweler to refund your money).

So this turned out to have a great ending! :appl:
WHOA!! Thanks!!! That's *huge* coming from you - THANKS!!! I'm humbled by that!! And yes - it was very good of my B&M to give me a full refund. I thanked him and acknowledged that... but I was also outta that store so fast, it would make your head spin ;))

junebug17 said:
Oh Enerchi, it's absolutely gorgeous!!! :love: It turned out so well and looks fantastic on you - I'm so happy you have a ring you can feel good about! (love the pics too, so cute to see you opening your bling box, you look great!)
:lol: :lol: I loved that moment - there were all these boxes to 'break thru' before getting to the treasure inside! I was so excited! and it was a good thing we had such a private suite at the Aria - otherwise, neighbours may have wondered... just what the heck was going on in that room!!! :Up_to_something: :naughty: :Up_to_something: :naughty:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Mayk said:
Girl! You are on a major BLING roll!!!! Your ring turned out fabulous! Yay! :appl:

Need a new jewelry box... Yours should be overflowing just about NOW!!!!! :mrgreen:

Thank you, Mayk! It was a great ride, but I think its come to an end... (for now!) I'd LOVE a new jewelry box - wonder if BGD makes a full size, functional one just like their rosewood boxes?? that would be SWEET!!! oh - but there is no such thing as "overflowing" in Jewelryland!!! There is ALWAYS room for just one more thing... just one... yeah, right!!! "ONE"! :naughty:

bright ice said:
WOW, that turned out very beautifully! Love it :lickout:
Thank you Brightice - you have a couple of AWESOME little trinkets yourself!!! I wish I could have seen some of them in person at the GTG, but hoping to attend next year. Planting the seed now with DH!!!

mom2boys said:
BGD really does a great job w/ 3 stone rings! Enjoy your new reset!
Thank you - they really DO a fantastic job!! Loving your gorgeous 5 stone!!! Enjoy yours, too :appl:

Rosebloom said:
What a beauty!!! The split shank was a genius idea.
Brian was the genius!! I wanted it to be as open and airy as possible, and as close to what you see in a round... and here we have it!! They are amazing at BGD!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

alene said:
It's gorgeous! The setting is so fluid and graceful, I love it! Definitely perfection!
Thank you!!! It is so fluid - I love that about it! I much prefer a trellis swoop to the basket setting and this is the perfect setting for me! :praise:

ooo~Shiney! said:
Oh, you look so HAPPY !!!! GLOWING !!!!

OMG that RING !!!
It is just perfect and that SPARKLE !!!!
The pictures are lovely !!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .......
Now THAT'S an anniversary !!!!

Geeez, THAT'S a DH !!!!!!

Congratulations on your Anniversary, and many more !
So many fun and precious memories !!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!! My DH just looks at me and rolls his eyes with this kind of blank stare - "don't you already have a ring?" *A* ring??? :roll: oh my - he has come so far, but still has so much more PS training to be done!!! :lol:

Yesterday out in the sun (so unlike the sun we've experienced in Vegas and Arizona... (stoopid me!!) ) it was on fire - I love those moments when its just this giant wall of white and rainbows!! Throw in a unicorn and a leprechaun and I think I've found the end of the rainbow!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: (oh, I kill me!!!)

Thanks so much everyone for all your support thru these past months with threads on rhodium plating turning colour/glue/reset vs refund... you all provided me with such guidance and encouragement that it made a world of difference. Without you guys, I would have just rolled over and had to accept a ring that was not right. Keep doing what you all are doing!
:appl: :appl: :appl: to the ladies and gents of PS!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Girl that ring is so much nicer than your other one I cannot even HANDLE it!!!! What a difference a setting makes! Does it feel different to you? Beyond all the quality issues, esthetically this one is so lovely.

Congrats and what a wonderful end to that particular bling journey!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

:wavey: Dreamer!!! Thank you so much!!! I just love it WAY more than the other one - not just because of all the issues of glue/metal colour changes/prongs, etc., but because I just *looks* better! Its cleaner, "airier", "flow-ier" than the other one... I totally cop to being star struck by talking with Brian himself!!! AND... I got a lot of input from PSers on this journey, so I kind of feel like I get to share the joy with my 'buds' on the internet!! (but sorry - I'm just not going to ship it around the country so we can all wear it! :lol: :lol: :lol: )

And thanks again for the gorgeous OEC that's now in the Barbara pendant - she does look pretty sweet in there, doesn't she? :bigsmile:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

It is fantastic Enerchi! So glad that you finally got the setting of your dreams! It is gorgeous!! Love all of your photos!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock

Enerchi,
So I go away for a week or so and come back to see you have hit the motherload of bling!!!! All your pieces are beautiful,but your reset is TDF! I love how fluid it is! And bonus platinum nice!!! You look so cute in your picture I can almost hear you squeal! Wear them all in good health!
Elisa

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock

Now that is BEAUTIFUL! :love: :love: :love: I absolutely love it!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

stunning! :love:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

They really did a great job and you look wonderful! You should post side by sides of the before and afters!

Saoirse2

Shiny_Rock

Oh isn't that ring gorgeous, I Love It! Glad to see I wasn't the first one to pin it :love:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock

It's very beautiful! :love:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Fabulous! That really turned out beautifully!

And Enerchi, you are just as cute as a bug in a rug! The smile on your face is priceless!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Love the reset - it looks marvelous! You've had yourself a big time - Vegas and all sorts of new baubles. They are all just gorgeous - you have been very busy.

Enjoy every sparkle - take more pictures of all your loot when you can! :love:

spindlyoyster

Rough_Rock

You are killing me. Now I want a three stone ring and I just got engaged! Love your ring! :) :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

yennyfire said:
It is fantastic Enerchi! So glad that you finally got the setting of your dreams! It is gorgeous!! Love all of your photos!
Thanks Yennyfire! Oh... photos I have by the bazillions of, but I can't imagine the rest of the world being as thrilled with viewing a succession of 1mm turns of the ring, as I am!! :lol: I kept the onslaught down, believe it or not!! (hope things are going well for you with the house(s)??)

Elisateach said:
Enerchi,
So I go away for a week or so and come back to see you have hit the motherload of bling!!!! All your pieces are beautiful,but your reset is TDF! I love how fluid it is! And bonus platinum nice!!! You look so cute in your picture I can almost hear you squeal! Wear them all in good health!
Elisa

It was a pretty sweet day in Vegas, that's for sure! I had arranged for all to be delivered while we were on vacation, so months of planning all came to fruition at the VERY SAME TIME! I was so excited - DH just thought I was suffering heat stroke with all the babbling that was taking place!! Thanks Elisa!! (Tell me when your next trip is so I can surprise you again ;)) )

Snicklefritz said:
Now that is BEAUTIFUL! :love: :love: :love: I absolutely love it!
Snickle, I have to agree with you!!! I love it too! :bigsmile: Thank you!

Skippy said:
stunning! :love:
Thanks Skippy! I am starting to urge DH now to plan for next years GTG, and if it's a go, then I can show it off in person! (Of course, it will be 'old news' by then... will need something new by then..??? :naughty: ) ;))

Saoirse2 said:
Oh isn't that ring gorgeous, I Love It! Glad to see I wasn't the first one to pin it :love:
Thank you! I have no idea what pinning it means... but I hope it's a good thing! :bigsmile: (What is "pin it"?? - I'm just trying to conquer FB and email - this could be something beyond me! )

minmin001 said:
It's very beautiful! :love:
Thank you Minmin! BGD did an amazing job :appl:

Dee*Jay said:
Fabulous! That really turned out beautifully!

And Enerchi, you are just as cute as a bug in a rug! The smile on your face is priceless!
hahahahaha!!! You should see some of the pics that weren't posted!!! You know when you are so excited and talking thru stuff and the camera keeps clicking??? Some of the pictures look like I was talking with my mouth full or something! hahahaha!!! Thank you for saying that, tho :D

spindlyoyster said:
You are killing me. Now I want a three stone ring and I just got engaged! Love your ring! :) :appl:
Thanks Spinklyoyster! I'm kind of coveting your gorgeous pear halo ering... maybe we can work something out.... :naughty: !! Your ring is GORGEOUS! and I just loved your fire shots!! - keep taking more of those - they were amazing!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

MissGotRocks said:
Love the reset - it looks marvelous! You've had yourself a big time - Vegas and all sorts of new baubles. They are all just gorgeous - you have been very busy.

Enjoy every sparkle - take more pictures of all your loot when you can! :love:
Thanks MGR - and congratulations on your 35th in Vegas as well!!! and since you asked for more pics... always happy to oblige!! :bigsmile:

TravelingGal said:
They really did a great job and you look wonderful! You should post side by sides of the before and afters!
Hey! Clever idea!! Not sure I can do the side by side, but here are shots that may work...

img_0235.jpg

img_1959.jpg

img_0233.jpg

img_0881.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

...and just because I can, here are comparison shots of my set with the original 3 stone and now the new BGD one.

img_0399.jpg

img_0885.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

I love it!! It looks so beautiful! :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thanks Maisie!!! and I see someone in your household has some new BGD toys as well!! I love your bands - they look so perfect on you both - and the engraving (can't read it clearly) but the font is beautiful! Enjoy your rings :appl:

Schafenm

Shiny_Rock

:love: Beautiful :love:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock

Aw thanks!

GREAT comparisons, and this BGD one is MUCH nicer looking overall.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Schafenm said:
:love: Beautiful :love:
Thank you!!! I have been a VERY BAD GIRL and have worn it to sleep in the last few nights --- but only because I wanted to wake up and see it first thing when I opened my eyes!! That's not a bad thing, is it?? :naughty:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

ame|1341503544|3228937 said:
Aw thanks!

GREAT comparisons, and this BGD one is MUCH nicer looking overall.

YUP! The other was pretty, and I did like it at first... and maybe it could have worked out again... but *this* is just so much nicer - I completely agree!

So... maybe you'll have another run at something in your future??? Or not - whatever makes you most comfortable :))

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

What a difference between the two rings - if nothing else, the polish! Pretty incredible - this ring is just all about your stones and is a huge improvement over the last ring!

Also, cute about sleeping in it! I have not done that but sometimes I wear my ering in the house by itself just so I can watch it sparkle in different lighting. It looks different by itself without the band and sometimes I just like looking at it!

tigian

Ideal_Rock

Your ring is absolutely beautiful and your face showing your happiness is absolutely adorable.
You look like a 5 year old at Christmas! Glad your ring has been made to your standards. When it's right, it's right! :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results