shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally got my rings, so here are some pix, more to come...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous rings! I''d definitely love to have such great choices to pick from - that big rock...they''re both gorgeous!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Love them them both!
36.gif

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice rings. I especially like the one with the smaller stone, it just looks great on your hand and the stone looks terrific.

Diam100

Shiny_Rock
They are both lovely enjoy & congratulations!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
brn if you resize your images to about 550 or 600 pixels width, it will prevent them from being so large that we have to scroll to the right to see them.

brneyedgrl

Shiny_Rock
Hey Mara, I''m just learning how to do all of this. Believe it or not, I don''t post many pics. Most pictures that I send back and forth and just via e-mail. I''m making these a bit smaller. Bear with me. I''m trying to give you guys some better pics.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love those new pictues on the big green leaf - my gosh that big one is a monster - it would be crazy glued to my hand. Love the profile of the setting as well. Beautiful rings!!!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Well, this is the second time I''ve suffered from anticipation, waiting for your pictures to unload! I was here yesterday, waiting, writing you a LONG post, and then my modem disconnected before I could submit it! (I hate my dialup computer
29.gif
)

Anyhoo, Brneyedgrl: Your rings are absolutely FABULOUS! I''m just thrilled for you!

I can''t wait to see these latest pics.

I love the simple, classic, antiquy look of the smaller solitaire...it''s perfect. And the big''n? What is there to say? It''s glorious!

I bet you''ll be surprised how quickly you''ll adjust to wearing that wonder everywhere...supermarket, dogpark, etc etc.
5.gif

Congratulations! Wear them BOTH with joy and pride!!
widget

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Love 'em both! Where that big one proudly!
36.gif

Enjoy you lucky girl!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOWEE that last closeup profile shot of the big stone in its setting...YUM!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
holy cow, that 4 carat is huge. I couldn''t really tell in the first set of pics you posted how big it was. I like the setting it''s in too. I think your other stone and setting is just as gorgeous though.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
They are both beautiful rings. Beautiful settings. Wear them both in good health, and enjoy them and don''t let anyone make you feel uncomfortable about them.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh I love the buttercup head and prongs on your larger stone, it reminds me so much of jcrows stunner.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
At first I loved the smaller stone better (on the first page of this thread), but quickly changed my mind on this page! I love the smaller stone and agree it will be more appropriate for a lot of settings (and I love the sidestones), but that big stone is AMAZING! Just jaw-dropping spectacular. It''s really too much for words. Enjoy! And thanks for sharing such wonderful rings!
21.gif

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
brneyedgrl,

They are both very lovely.. in the first set of pics I agree with the other posters that the 1.2ct looked perfect on your hand, but I think that was mostly because the 4ct looked so blurry. I love the leaf pic and I agree you can see how huge it looks there. The settings on both look exquisite and I love the side view etc...

Personally, I can see why you might not want to wear the 4ct everyday, but whatever you do, please enjoy yourself first.

brneyedgrl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the feedback. The larger stone is growing on me, but I feel as if I don''t do it justice when I''m dressed down or not as made up. I''m glad that I have the option of wearing the smaller stone as well. My fiance was looking at the larger stone earlier this week at work, under a loupe. The owner of the adjacent company stopped by and spied him looking at it, and she ended up looking at it for 20 minutes and then calling her female empoyees to look at it. And then she went back to her own office and brought out her own loupe/scope. He said it was kind of funny.

I couldn''t find the specs on the larger stone yet. It may take me a few weeks to get them, as I am not always at fiance''s house (he''s about 40 miles away).

I will try to post some more pics in different lights. I would love to get some of the arrows. I am just not as skilled with my photography yet. I will try though and post them if I can.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results