shape
carat
color
clarity

Feeling numb

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ahhh Mrs. Jam's I am soooo HAPPY for you!!! You deserve all the happiness in the world, good for you taking charge of your life! Good for you doing yoga and hanging out with friends and doing good things for yourself!!! Yay for all the right steps. You are such a lovely lady, kudos to you. Thank you for keeping us posted; we care about you and so wonderful to hear that
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so happy for you!!! Things sound great!! Thanks for the update, was thinking of you too!!
1.gif

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
Well, you guys have all been a blessing to me. It had gotten to the point where I just could not bring myself to confide in family members or friends because I had led them all to believe that I had already ended the relationship when I moved back here. I just remember feeling so embarrassed and confused about why exactly I could not truly stop talking to him and trying to work things out. Before I finally got it together enough to make a counseling appointment (which probably would have taken me much longer had I not had the encouragement here,) this thread was my only outlet. It makes me feel sick to my stomach when I read my original post. I will never be that person again.

This is going to sound very silly, but a couple of weeks ago, I knew I was truly becoming my old self again when I started scribbling design ideas for taking my diamond out of my ring and putting it in a new pendant. I didn''t even realize until recently that I haven''t been wearing any jewelry the last couple of months, or last year really, and that''s so not me. I''m ready to have some fun again!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
You are doing so well, mrs jam!!! Thanks for keeping us updated!
36.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
good for you Mrs Jam
36.gif
wasn''t your ex that had a nice coin collection?

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
Oh gosh, DF, what a memory you have! Yes, he was the coin collector. And still is quite the coin collector. The main reason why he says we are such good friends today is because I didn''t try to demand half his collection in the divorce settlement. We both got to keep our own bling, so all''s fair.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/24/2008 7:15:40 PM
Author: mrs jam
Oh gosh, DF, what a memory you have! Yes, he was the coin collector. And still is quite the coin collector. The main reason why he says we are such good friends today is because I didn''t try to demand half his collection in the divorce settlement. We both got to keep our own bling, so all''s fair.
next time marry a diamond collector.
2.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2008 7:23:10 PM
Author: Dancing Fire

Date: 6/24/2008 7:15:40 PM
next time marry a diamond collector.
2.gif

now that''s funny!

good to hear things are going well, mrs jam!

movie zombie

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2008 6:50:28 PM
Well, you guys have all been a blessing to me. It had gotten to the point where I just could not bring myself to confide in family members or friends because I had led them all to believe that I had already ended the relationship when I moved back here. I just remember feeling so embarrassed and confused about why exactly I could not truly stop talking to him and trying to work things out. Before I finally got it together enough to make a counseling appointment (which probably would have taken me much longer had I not had the encouragement here,) this thread was my only outlet. It makes me feel sick to my stomach when I read my original post. I will never be that person again.

This is going to sound very silly, but a couple of weeks ago, I knew I was truly becoming my old self again when I started scribbling design ideas for taking my diamond out of my ring and putting it in a new pendant. I didn''t even realize until recently that I haven''t been wearing any jewelry the last couple of months, or last year really, and that''s so not me. I''m ready to have some fun again!
36.gif
on both counts.
1.gif

Thank you for updating us, I have been wondering about you. I really am so very happy for you. Now, go have that fun!!
2.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Mrs.J, I am so happy to hear from you and to hear what you said. It just lights up my heart to know that you will NOT be that person again. You will be our diamond fun girl. I am so glad to hear you''re back.

shay

AnitaT

Shiny_Rock
Mrs. J,
I am so happy for you! You are a very strong person.

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/9/2008 7:50:01 PM
Author: HollyS
YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS. HE IS THE ULTIMATE A$$H0LE, AND YOU ARE SORRY THAT YOU WERE MEAN TO HIM??????? PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU CAN SEE JUST WHO AND WHAT HE IS; NOBODY IS THAT BLIND, ARE THEY?
WHERE IS YOUR SELF-ESTEEM??? FIND IT. NOW. GET OUT OF THIS FIASCO. TODAY.

Ditto, thritto and quadritto!

Mrs Jam--

Your post left me nearly breathless.

Sorry, not gonna sugar-coat this, or tell you that you deserve better, but I am going to suggest that it''s time you took responsibility for yourself!

You have repeatedly put yourself in the position to be treated like krap and yet you want to go back for more? It''s beyond my comprehension that you still want to call him and ask forgiveness!

My Lord, woman...get a grip. You don''t even have to actually ''leave'' him, he''s already a plane ride away. Be grateful for this fact.

All you have to do is use your head, change your phone number, pick up the pieces and move on. If you go back to him..if you allow this lunatic into your life for one more SECOND, then the only person to you have to blame for this mess is YOU.

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
Mrs Jam

Forgive me...I didn''t look at the dates of these posts and got all carried away with your situation, not realizing that things had changed...and in such a positive way!

I have to say, its a relief to see that you are doing so well. May you continue to do so and I wish you all good things now and in the future.

A happy ending and a new beginning.
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mrs Jam, I too am so pleased to hear how well you are doing. In the darkest most terrible days, I am sure it was hard to think of yourself being here now. BUT, you are. And that is why it is so important to have hope, and belief that things can be better, even a bit at a time. I for one am happy that PS and the support you got was helpful to you, when you felt shame and embarrassment to talk to people in your daily life. Just shows the wonderful community we have here!...

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What a wonderfully happy ending to this story. I am thrilled for you.

Congrats on ditching the man (I use the term "man" loosely) and getting your life back!!!
36.gif

Inspiring.
4.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Yay for you taking care of you!
36.gif
All the best in everything!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs. Jam -- thank you for the update (and Skippy, thank you for bumping!)!

You''ve been on my mind too, and I''m glad to hear that things are going well and that you''re continuing to follow the steps that got you to this point in the first place.
36.gif

My (admittedly unsolicited) advice is that you print out the first few pages of this thread so that you will always have them available as a reminder of how bad it was... just in case. I still have a notebook that I used as a journal in my dark days. I stumble across it from time to time and it is good to have a reminder of how far I''ve come. I also keep it around in case I need a reminder of how bad it was, so I''m not tempted to even dip my toe in that lake again.

Best wishes to you!

spike13

Shiny_Rock
Good for you! Glad to hear you''re feeling so much better!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I''m so happy to hear this! Good for you! Have a wonderful summer.

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
So glad to hear things are turning around for you! Congratuations on being strong and staying true to yourself!
36.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2008 12:07:41 AM
Author: MINIMS
Mrs. Jam -- thank you for the update (and Skippy, thank you for bumping!)!

You''ve been on my mind too, and I''m glad to hear that things are going well and that you''re continuing to follow the steps that got you to this point in the first place.
36.gif

My (admittedly unsolicited) advice is that you print out the first few pages of this thread so that you will always have them available as a reminder of how bad it was... just in case. I still have a notebook that I used as a journal in my dark days. I stumble across it from time to time and it is good to have a reminder of how far I''ve come. I also keep it around in case I need a reminder of how bad it was, so I''m not tempted to even dip my toe in that lake again.

Best wishes to you!
Congradulation, MrsJam, you are doing great! I ditto MINIMS suggestion here, remembering the past is how we avoud repeating it, right?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on a spectacular recovery, mrs. jam! You really worked very hard to return from that nightmare. I hope that you may inspire others!

Hugs,
Deb
34.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for letting us know how you are doing. I'm so pleased for you...you have taken steps to change your life. You are a strong woman and I admire your courage
36.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
6/24/2008 9:54:25 PM

Author:
diamondfan

I for one am happy that PS and the support you got was helpful to you, when you felt shame and embarrassment to talk to people in your daily life. Just shows the wonderful community we have here!...

I agree wholeheartedly. One hears this said, but until one experiences it oneself it is hard to understand completely. When the community supports you when you are going through a tough time, though, it becomes very personal.

Deb, who has been carried by the group :)
34.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
This whole thread is just so wonderful, and is the kind of genuine (virtual!) connection that you get at Pricescope. Yay for this forum, and for the wonderful people who populate this place!
Love your work, Mrs Jam!!
(*hugs all around*)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results