shape
carat
color
clarity

Fall Shopping - What''s on your list?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
What key pieces do you plan to add to your wardrobe this fall?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would like some bootcut cord trousers ( pants) in neutral and plum, dark green, navy and suchlike, along with some chunky knits and some more cashmere polos.

I would also like a new fitted tweed jacket and a classic trench coat.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a thing about chunky cable knit [fisherman knit] sweaters. I. Must. Have. Them. I probably have 10 different versions of the traditional white/cream sweater. Every fall I buy a new hand knit sweater from my favorite little Irish store. Here''s this years version I just got the other day........at least it''s not white or cream, LOL.

cmssweater1.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There''s also a couple of sweaters i really want in the NorthStyle catalog......

nssweater1.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And this one........

nssweater02.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I already both TSE cashmere while in Cali....a hoodie no less! Lovely cocoa color.... And some Stuart Weitzman peep toed patton pumps in black.

New Zanotti shoes which I will wear tonight....they are identical to the Jeweled Pump on Neiman''s site...but in patton and no jewels. I love the "hidden" platform....very elegant...

I have my eye on the red chiffon blouse from Prada and the grey slacks--boot cut--from Dolce. Maybe some grey peep toed Miu Miu''s or those yummy Gucci MJ''s; then again I could go to Nine West for those
9.gif
and save my $$ for a swanky back clutch. I kick myslef that I didnt'' buy the one I saw at Gucci this summer in Cali-- bought the pearl and bronze metallic similar clutches and let that one go.....
6.gif

BUt for sure this winter--NO more coats! I must have half a dozen technical and dress coats (I am a sucker for Prada technical and Georges Rech for dress)...

Maybe a pair of flat warm boots--my Pliners are a scandel (light color and snow don''t mix....)

cheers--Sharon

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gold peep toes.
Black peep toes.
Blue peep toes.
Silver sequined pumps.
Seatbelt bag.

I already bought enough clothes for a while. It''s accesories time!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
A nice pair of frye riding boots
a new pair of clean dark denim
a couple of pairs of soft jersey turtlenecks
a yellow cardigan, I love that this color is in right now

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/9/2008 3:20:16 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Gold peep toes.
Black peep toes.
Blue peep toes.
Silver sequined pumps.
Seatbelt bag.

I already bought enough clothes for a while. It's accesories time!
Freke, I absolutely LOVE my seatbelt bags
36.gif

You can't go wrong with one.

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
When all is said and done with the wedding, depending on how much we''ve gone over budget, I will get the delicious new Jimmy Choo Ramona in inky blue patent leather. I need some new black knee-high boots.

I think my fall clothes from last year are actually in pretty good condition - they should fit me better this year, at least! My jeans are all OK. I may try to find some bootcut cords in camel and dark brown. Also, I always stock up on merino v-necks from Banana every fall - can always use them in black, gray and maroon!!

My coats from last year should all be OK. I''ll need some new gloves, though, and I am a scarf fiend. I saw a few cute orange coats at NM the other day that would be really cute for Fall, but I''d rather have the Choo purse.

I also need a couple new suits for work, and probably a work dress or two (wool).

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Which ones do you have akmiss?

I love them, I think the concept so cool.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/9/2008 12:16:46 PM
Author: canuk-gal
New Zanotti shoes
okay, I was curious to check out Zanotti and came across these little ditties. Just need a squeeze of lemon and they''re set to go.

jeweledfish.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh, I just wanted to add, I''m not making fun of you Canak-gal. Those shoes seem so funny, but the other pairs on the NM site are cute.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/10/2008 8:55:02 PM
Author: MC
oh, I just wanted to add, I''m not making fun of you Canak-gal. Those shoes seem so funny, but the other pairs on the NM site are cute.
HI:

Halir, MC, that would never have occured to me...I actually kinda like those shoes....
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/9/2008 3:20:16 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Gold peep toes.

Black peep toes.

Blue peep toes.

Silver sequined pumps.

Seatbelt bag.

I already bought enough clothes for a while. It''s accesories time!

You love those peep toes don''t you dear?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, yes, but also it seems weird to try to get black strappies in the Fall.

And I already have pointy toed shoes in every color except purple.

But yes, I do love my peep toes. And I''ll buy any blue shoes that I like. And I found a pair that matched my car almost perfectly. So I have to have those. Link And I think that every girl should have a pair of black peeps. And amazingly enough, I don''t own any. 20 pairs of black heels and no peeps. How does that happen?

And I just found a pair of gold ones that I love. So I have to have those. They come in black patent too, but I prefer them in gold, as well as I wanted the black peeps to be leather or satin.

So.....yeah.

I should add:
Sexy red heels. I have yet to find any I like.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm

the every eluse perfect pair of dark demin jeans that flatter are slimming and comfortable (HaHa
26.gif
)
a light autumn jacket
a light autum coat
some light long sleeved tops
a sylish but colourful rain coat

35.gif

d2b

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Spanx, Spanx, and more Spanx.
31.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I just got two new pairs of pants, Silver brand jeans (which I adore) and a brownish/greenish (depending on the light) dressier pants that are reminiscent of men''s tailoring. I always need more jeans, but I''m looking for sweaters with interesting knitted patterns or different silhouettes.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/11/2008 5:25:16 PM
Author: Skippy123
Penn, great thread! I love fall clothes!!! I have a list for sure!
3.gif
9.gif

Boots, I love boots!!!

Shoes that won''t break my neck to wear! hehe
2.gif
Vintage, baby; not that color but just as an example of style! hehe

Adorable sweaters

Baby doll dresses are in and ballet flats!

Seriously cute skirt!
Skippy - Everything you posted is super cute! I love those boots!

I''ll probably invest in another pair of boots for the fall. We don''t really have a fall here so I usually go straight into winter clothes.

I have not even begun to really think about cold weather clothes. It''s been so cool here until now it feels like summer just started!

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
What is a spanx? If I Google it, will I find out something I don't want to know?

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/9/2008 4:49:18 AM
Author: Lorelei
I would like some bootcut cord trousers ( pants) in neutral and plum, dark green, navy and suchlike, along with some chunky knits and some more cashmere polos.

GUESS WHAT?! Gap is going to have colored cords.

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
J. Crew''s fall collection is amazing, I''m going to go ahead and preorder some stuff I think.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/12/2008 3:05:57 AM
Author: pennquaker09

Date: 8/9/2008 4:49:18 AM
Author: Lorelei

GUESS WHAT?! Gap is going to have colored cords.
Oooh great info Penn!!
36.gif
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/12/2008 12:46:41 AM
Author: Miranda

Date: 8/11/2008 5:25:16 PM
Author: Skippy123
Penn, great thread! I love fall clothes!!! I have a list for sure!
3.gif
9.gif

Boots, I love boots!!!

Shoes that won''t break my neck to wear! hehe
2.gif
Vintage, baby; not that color but just as an example of style! hehe

Adorable sweaters

Baby doll dresses are in and ballet flats!

Seriously cute skirt!
Skippy - Everything you posted is super cute! I love those boots!

I''ll probably invest in another pair of boots for the fall. We don''t really have a fall here so I usually go straight into winter clothes.

I have not even begun to really think about cold weather clothes. It''s been so cool here until now it feels like summer just started!
Miranda, thank you sweetie pie! What is on your list? hehe I love boots; whenever I see them I just have to try them. I need a new pair this year!
9.gif
No fall??? Is it like summer till Nov? I am so jealous
11.gif
2.gif

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
My short-list must haves:

Burberry wool/cashmere coat. I''m currently wavering between red and black.

Christian Louboutin Hermitage Boots in Black (suede) ---**UPDATE** cross these off the list, I ordered ''em!!! Pre-ordered ''em, actually....I have to wait
7.gif

"Sloane" bag from Bottega Veneta (I''m searching high and low for one in black)

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/11/2008 1:17:45 PM
Author: jas
Spanx, Spanx, and more Spanx.
31.gif
ROFL. That''s going to be the mainstay of my post-baby wardrobe too. I doubt I''ll buy much clothing at all this fall as it will take me a while to get back in shape and I do not want to buy expensive pieces in a size I hope to not wear for long. Maybe I''ll get a nice handbag as consolation.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/12/2008 3:03:06 AM
Author: pennquaker09
What is a spanx? If I Google it, will I find out something I don''t want to know?

Lol. Depends on how squeamish you are! Just think of a modern girl''s girdle!

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
OOOO, I love these threads!

First off, anyone else looking for a great new coat? I did a great job purging my wardrobe in the last move and it worked well for the most point, however... leaving myself only a cream colored coat I love and two black ones felt really dull and restrictive after a while. I''m finding myself drawn to all those purple ones I''m seeing this year... well, either that or I''m only "seeing" purple ones so that''s why there seems to be so many this year!

Loved this one in the Nordstrom Catalogue, though it was all sold out when I went:

NordstromPurpleTahari.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results