shape
carat
color
clarity

EXPERTS- Please help me with a decision.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dsulvett

Rough_Rock
ok ... i picked up the ring and told them i was unhappy with the price of 3600, so they gave me a 400 gift certificate to their store...

the ring looks unbeleivable!!!! bling bling....and a bling again... it was appairsed at $7000...

thank you all, i am happy...sort of...

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
That is wonderful that you got $400 gift certificate! Was the stone itself appraised at $7K or for the whole ring including the Tacori? Either way I am glad you had such a favorable appraisal. It is great that they were able to make up the difference (somewhat) and I am glad you love the ring, which is the most important thing! It is also a nice feeling that you supported a local merchant (albeit a little more than you might have liked). I''m sure they''ll be extra helpful to you and your fiance if you ever need any service done on the ring or your watch.
Enjoy! Oh, and could you post some pictures of the ring?

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve just read through your thread. Credit has to be given to the shop in question. They have acknowledged the fact that you could get a comparable diamond cheaper on the Internet, but have compromised by giving you a $400 voucher. I actually think that''s very good of them since they weren''t obligated to do anything since you''d already bought and had the diamond set. They obviously value return customers and I''m sure this gesture will encourage you revisit (even after you''ve spent the voucher). I think you''ve done well under the circumstances. I''m pleased for you. Enjoy the Brietling, Tacori and diamond. Sounds like a great shopping result, but I bet your bank manager doesn''t feel the same.
6.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree a good result, relax and call it good. Enjoy your diamond
35.gif
There is ALWAYS a " better" deal if you look hard enough, but with diamonds there are so many variables, you can drive yourself nuts.

dsulvett

Rough_Rock
ok....thank you for the good words... i am happy and the ring is BLING BLING Beautiful...

The ENTIRE RING appraised at 7000.usd its more than i paid for it.. (not that much)..

I will take pictures and post them when i have a chance...

Thanks again..
ps...by the way...i too agree about the store and give them credit for them going a little forward and giving me a gift cert....
41.gif

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
Thats great! I''m glad it all worked out in the end! Don''t forget to show us all pics!

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
RE: The Appraisal?

Who appraised it ? Is this the seller''s appraisal - or an independent credentialed appraiser?

Take a look at the appraisal format thread.

Rockdoc

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats, i also think it is great that they gave you the credit and good for you for speaking up!! enjoy the new goodies!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results