shape
carat
color
clarity

ERD cushion with pear sidestones, a la Leon Mege

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Woohoo!!! It''s going to be stunning!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

How long do you have to wait???

*sparkle*

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Linda W and julesbeth! I can''t wait!

Unfortunately it''s going to be a while before the ring''s completed...Leon is going on vacation for 2 weeks starting from next Monday, and it usually takes 4-6 weeks for the ring to be made. So we''re looking at the end of August if I''m lucky!
15.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Would totally trust Leon''s eye ... so ... Yea!!!
36.gif
Can''t wait to see the finished ring.

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! I can not wait to see this ring. I think that is an awesome combo. I love pears and cushions, and it never occured to me to do them together. Leon only suggested 3 cushions together for me. This ring is going to be gorgeous!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
The ring is going to be incredible, I can''t wait to see how it turns out!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Late to the thread, but I too thought the .96 looked best (might have been the lighting, don''t know) but glad you went w/ the .96!

Did you go w/ an air space?

*sparkle*

Rough_Rock
decodelighted: Thanks so much for your encouragement!! I do totally trust Leon''s eye, so I''m glad to have gotten his input before he left for vacation!

CrookedRock: Oh my, you''re fabulous rock makes me swoon--it''s utter perfection! And it''s in the perfect blingy setting too! Unfortunately for me, pave wouldn''t be such a great choice since I use my hands at work and would be constantly worrying about melee falling out. I''d seen a picture of a cushion flanked by pears in an old thread from 2004 and that got my wheels turning. In order for pears to work, Leon suggested that I look for a slightly rounded and not too elongated cushion. So that''s what I did, and I''m real glad that it worked out in the end. I just love pears!
30.gif

kcourselle: Thank you for your kind words! I can''t wait to see how it turns out too!

Snooper: Thanks so much for your input! I just love your stunning collection! I asked Leon about the airspace, and he didn''t recommend it for pears. So I''m going with his classic pinched ("Asprey") shank, just like KristyDarlings'' or Ries'' beautiful rings. I''ve never seen it in real life, but he said that the overall look would be delicate. I think I''m going with the double claw prongs for the center stone.

Thank you so much everyone for all your advice and encouragement! You guys are the bestest.
5.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome! Love the Asprey shank!! Look forward to it being completed! oh the wait
39.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results