shape
carat
color
clarity

engagement-ring-mountings.com?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

alirogers20

Rough_Rock
Has anyone purchased here? I saw the site referenced in two posts; however one cites the BBB (I dug up nothing, any issues are resolved according to BBB).

I really like this setting, and have inquired about it, but wanted any feedback. I am looking to put my 1.05ct stone into a more dainty/delicate ring (I have a clunky ring with baguettes and hate it- was made in a bind with my mother''s old ring).

http://www.engagement-ring-mountings.com/ring_settings_info.php?id=943

Any feedback appreciated!

junemom

Rough_Rock
Hi, this is my first post! I just found this board days ago and am busy soaking up all the information I can, because my boyfriend wants to get married, hence the soon to be ring shopping! I too just went to engagement-mountings-.com and was very impressed with the pricing and mountings. I would love feedback on this company. I have an inherited diamond, 1.45 cts RB and want to have it set into a platinum three stone ring with matching eternity band. I know I want something with an antique look to it, similar to Tacori''s three stone rosebud. I want it to have either two rounds or pears on the side and I also want smaller round diamonds down the sides of the shank/band and engraving work, and I know I do not want a dainty ER band, I want it thicker....anyone have links for this style/s that I am describing? I found two that I love on Leon Meges site, but would love to find something that I can actually try on and see in person. Thanks a lot!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
You can do a search here and a few old thread come up like this one. I looked on their website and the quality and craftmenship of the rings looks to be poor, but I am very picky when it comes to prongs being even etc.

Here's a picture from their site: The uneven beads/the metal holding the diamonds in look sloppy to me

unevenbeadsset.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2006 9:04:50 AM
Author: mrssalvo
You can do a search here and a few old thread come up like this one. I looked on their website and the quality and craftmenship of the rings looks to be poor, but I am very picky when it comes to prongs being even etc.

Here''s a picture from their site: The uneven beads/the metal holding the diamonds in look sloppy to me

unevenbeadsset.jpg
wow..if that ring is any indication of the quality of rings they produce....RUN!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results