shape
carat
color
clarity

ebree''s pro pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks beautiful! I love your centerpiece too. What a beautiful couple! You look gorgeous! Congratulations EBree!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Ebree, these pictures are fantastic. You look beautiful and I love the colors. What a beautiful day!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The pictures are really beautiful! I love your centerpieces, too!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I am completely floored by your pics! They are totally awesome, I love the style first of all. But the colors, the dress, the sash. Just too many goodies. And you look wonderful. And your new husband looks quite tall and dashing. Congrats!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
These are amazing pics! Who was your photographer? I now have more pics to lust after like I do for gingerBcookies! Truly, a lovely day, and you were a gorgeous bride (I love how your sash turned out!). Congrats!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much, ladies! I was just going through them again today, completely happy with our choice and the money we spent. A photographer with a style you love is SO important, because when the memories of the little details fade, you'll always have your pictures to look back at.

FacetFire- My photographer was Pat, of Portraits by Pat (in Dallas). She was wonderful to work with!

teetee- I didn't have bridesmaids, but if I did, I probably would have put them in brown or champagne.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results