shape
carat
color
clarity

ebree''s pro pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Another centerpiece with a different bird lantern. Can you believe I found 2 different kinds?

...Can you tell I LOVED my centerpieces?

ebree_04_005.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
The gobo, which only cost $50 to rent, and I think it made a great impact.

ebree_04_027.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
Another "first dance" shot. We cracked up through the whole thing because we danced to Kermit the Frog''s "Rainbow Connection". It made everyone laugh.

ebree_04_050.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
A cool view of the patio through the cafe, where the cake was cut:

ebree_04_064.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
And last but certainly not least, a bouquet toss action shot! I wasn''t planning on having a bouquet toss, but I had several friends come up and request it. And what the guests wanted, they got!

ebree_04_233.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, EBree! Your wedding pics are just so incredibly gorgeous!!!!!! You looked beautiful, and you both looked so inredibly happy! I especially love the FEET pic!

I had completely forgotten until now that your location was the Dallas Arboretum - it looks like it was an absolutely beautiful and fun wedding . . . The Rainbow Connection is an AWESOME first dance song!!!!

I wish I had an opportunity to meet you while you were here in DFW during your planning process. I don''t think I was posting on PS that often while you were planning. If you''re ever in DFW again, you''ll have to let me know!

Again, congrats - your wedding looked just gorgeous!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! You guys look so happy!
36.gif

Love your dress and the cake!

teetee

Shiny_Rock
Ebree, thanks for posting more photos! Your wedding was lovely. I love the color scheme you chose...what color were your bridemaid dresses? I love your bouquet and centerpieces...very creative and beautiful. Great cake and photographer, too.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ebree, best wishes/congrats! Your pictures are divine...I''ve so enjoyed browsing your thread here and seeing your wonderful wedding photos you''ve shared with us! You made a very beautiful bride and your groom looks so happy...kudos to your photog for capturing so many special moments! Yay! for being married!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif
9.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous couple you two are. Your wedding day looked incredible -- your dress, shoes, the cake, just everything looked fantastic. Congratulations again!

I love that you danced to "Rainbow Connection!"
1.gif

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!! You and your hubby are simply darling!!! I loved everything - esp. the personal touches you both added that truly showed your personalities!!! Well done and congratulations my dear!
36.gif
36.gif

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Ebree,
what a gorgeous wedding, and a beautiful couple- you two are adorable and look so happy.
love your colors, the centerpieces, and the ceremony site was amazing

congratulations!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
EBree after you posted your lovely teaser pics, I was waaaaaaaaaiiiiiting for these. I''m so glad you came back to post more pics!!!

I couldn''t tell that your bridal room was ugly in any way. The photo of you looking in the mirror, with the really cool wallpaper and the clock in the corner...totally reminded me of the retro feel in Lucky Number Slevin (movie with Josh Hotnett (ok...Hartnett)). You look BEAUTIFUL by the way!!!!!!!!! Just stunning.

And the reception site was gorgeous! I love all the brick arches.

I laughed about your bustier - definitely something I would do too. Well, at least you came away with an amazing bustier! And your gown! Wow...the sash, the empire waist...I love it all.

Ok...more pictures please! I know you have them. I''ll be away for several days, but when I come back...I hope there will be more pictures.
1.gif

sunnygirl

Shiny_Rock
Ebree! I love these pics! You look absolutely amazing and you two look very happy and I love your centerpieces (both of them) and the cake too! And the location looks fabulous with all the brick. Basically I love your whole wedding!

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
That guy in the back left row looks like he''s about to fall backwards! lol

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Wow, EBree, EVERYTHING looks so beautiful, especially you! I love the way the light looks in the pics of the reception, and your centerpieces worked out so well!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Everything looked beautiful, ebree! Thank you for sharing with us and congratulations!

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, everything was soooo gorgeous. Congratulations!!!

I was waiting to see your dress, I remembered it from a post a while ago. Wow the sash was just fantastic.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Ebree, everything looked SO stunning! Congratulations!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I''vebeen waiting for those pictures... Your wedding day looks like sheer perfection, and you were absolutely stunning. Congrats again!

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for sharing your pictures. Your wedding looked absolutely beautiful!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/28/2007 9:12:34 AM
Author: anchor31
I''vebeen waiting for those pictures... Your wedding day looks like sheer perfection, and you were absolutely stunning. Congrats again!

Me too!!

They''re every bit as beautiful as I thought they''d be.

THANKS for sharing

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
what a stunning bride you were. and everything looked perfect. I cant get over your cake, it looks like it belongs on the cover of a magazine!!!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Ebree! They are fabulous!!! I love how simple and stunning your decor is! That aisle... Swoon!!!

but... ahem... I have a feeling you are holding back. Surely you got MORE pictures, right???? COME ON!!! SPILL EM!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ebree, you look just beautiful and everything about your wedding is gorgeous..looks like a wonderfully special day...

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, EBree!!!
30.gif

As for "Rainbow Connection", if you don''t already have Kenny Loggins'' version from his lullaby CD, you''re going to have to get it! Perfect CD for a new little one, whenever he/she might make his/her appearance...
2.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all so much for the sweet comments! They mean a lot to me.
1.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the site and the cake looked so great. Why could you not have any? Your hubby''s shoes were great too!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful. It looks like everything came together perfectly. Congrats:)

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
OMG I haven''t been on in so long so I just got to see these! You looked STUNNING EBree!!! I love the whole bird theme - everything looks great! And I LOVE your dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results