shape
carat
color
clarity

Ebay stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

exturkconner

Rough_Rock
I don't know if I find that suprising. In reality diamonds have heavy false market value. The stones see limited release that creates fake supply issues and increases price. If more of the actually supply of ready diamonds were in the market you'd see the price plummet. Reality is that diamonds are amongst the most common of gems. Even fine diamonds arn't nearly as difficult to come by as many stones that arn't nearly as heavily valued.

I hate coorperate influence and diamonds are certainly amongst the biggest examples. Most of us think ering and diamond in the same breath. They arn't traditional though at all. They arn't nearly as difficult to come by as we seem to think. And they are impersonal. It's like giving rose's when you're in trouble with the misses. It's just a thoughtless act. It's a cliche but in this case it isn't even really a cliche. We've been told it's a cliche and in a few years we've come to believe it...

Only worse example involves Santa Clause and Coke.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results