shape
carat
color
clarity

E Ring Reset - Finally RIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock

So I'm so excited to share with you guys! Many of you know my story (debacle) with the previous jeweler my wonderful fiance hired to custom design my celtic engagement ring. Long story short, we were shorted on the sidestones (finace got his own center stone), one was chipped, the ring was nothing like the drawing he OK'd and he wasn't happy with the end result, or the second time around of them trying to fix it. Basically it looked like a birds nest and we weren't happy with the customer service at Raru (Designet) either.

So fast forward - we find this awesome jeweler in Red Bank, NJ. Joel McFadden Designs. They custom do our wedding bands right down to the very minute details that my fiance drew for them! They came out SOOOOOOOO incredible that we decided they were going to re do the E-ring as well so its done right, my fiance would finally be happy with it, and it matches the set perfect. Plus we ordered new trillion side stones straight from Trillion in NY.

So the center is the same one as before. Just over a carat E VS1 and now the sidestones are 4mm ~.25 carat each D (yes D!!!) SI1, but completely eye clean!

WELL, we picked it up Sat and it BLEW MY MIND! Even better than my wildest dreams and I HAD to share with everyone here! You guys were so helpful and supportive with the ring that went wrong that I really really wanted to show you when it went right!

I posted this over in SMTR, so I will link the pics!
What do you guys think??

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/finally-e-ring-reset-this-time-right.126808/

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
it looks really cool! love how the band fits inside! glad you both are over the moon w/your new ring/s.

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
im so glad it came out right!!!!!! it is so cool how your rings work together.

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
also i love the side view! the knot detail is so beautiful!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s AWESOME!!! Looks GREAT!

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
It looks really good! What a unique idea too. I LOVE the side detail with the celtic knots! I am so glad that you and your FI are finally happy with your ring.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
wow!!

talk about a difference! it looks AMAZING!

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
that is awesome! what a great idea- i love the look of one ring, while the wedding band is incorporated in the design that way. (i''m kind of jealous in fact!)
beautiful work, and a beautiful set!

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Morgie44 - thank you! The side knots are my favorite!

jcarlylew- thanks, night and day, right?

Aww, thanks sparkly_stars. We''re super excited! Only 18 days til wedding, so glad this was done in time!

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Wow, he did a great job!! So glad you finally got the ring your FI envisioned.
I love how your wedding band fits right in!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results