shape
carat
color
clarity

Dress Pics from my big shopping trip!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
wow you look amazing :)

I personally think the Lia looks the best on you. I particularly don''t like the Vera Wang (with the model) because it just makes her look awkward but it might look better on you.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Between the judd and the vera, i vote vera. i''ve tried this dress on and seen it on another ps member and it is gorgeous! very flattering slihouette and very yummy fabric! it''s my fave of all the gowns posted and i bet it looks fab on you!

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
My only advice....STOP showing him pictures! Because the truth is, no matter what dress you pick, when you walk down the aisle he''ll get choked up and goofy and you will be the most glorious person he has ever seen.

For instance, that priscilla gown was to die for, in my opinion. You looked drop dead gorgeous. And only because you put it next to other dresses is there a reason to compare it unfavorably, for him. Just leave him out of this decision, IMO.

But you are lucky, because you look great in many kinds of dresses and can''t really go wrong. Good luck finding The One!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results