shape
carat
color
clarity

Don''t drink from hotel room glasses

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/5/2008 1:18:21 PM
Author: Maisie
I used to work for a large hotel chain here in the UK as a chambermaid. There is no way I would ever use any cups in a hotel room!

On my first day I was shown how to clean the rooms.

Upon entry into the room you must take the tea cups and saucers and put them in the bathroom sink and cover them with water.
Then clean the bedroom.
Once you finish the bedroom you go back to the bathroom and get one of the dirty towels from the floor or bath and dry the cups and saucers and replace them on the tray.
Then clean the bath, sink, toilet and floor with the towel used for the cups.

I really wasn''t happy doing this so I bought my own cleaning stuff and did everything as if I was cleaning my own house. It took me longer but I could rest happy in the knowledge that I did a good job!
OMG!!!
emotion-41.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
This has got to be one of the most disturbing threads I''ve ever read. But I''m glad I did....

Maise, they TRULY told you to do that???

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
total gross out!!!
class action suit anyone?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes I was told to do that. I forgot to say that once a week we had to ''pink powder'' the cups. Not sure what the pink powder was... it came in a sprinkle can.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results