shape
carat
color
clarity

Does Wedding band width affect how big diamond looks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LBug75

Shiny_Rock
Hi all. I''m new here. I''m looking to get a solitaire. Never had an engagment ring. My wedding band is a 6mm white gold band and my ring size is 4.5 I am a medical assistant and so I want something on the small side. I''m thinking of 1/2 carat. First, I can''t decide between the tiffany or cathedral setting and also I was told that my wide band will make my diamond look smaller. I was thinking of switching to a 2mm band. Any ideas or maybe even pictures of solitaires with a wide wedding band. Thank you all so much

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Lbug and welcome
35.gif

you might want to check out this thread to get you started. It has pictures of solitares with eternity bands but can give you an idea of different widths next to solitare e-rings. I personally think thinner/narrow bands make the center diamond look bigger but it's your wedding set and you should get whatever you want. Also, it's hard to tell how things will look on your hand from giant pics you see on the internet so I'd suggest going to a jeweler and trying different rings on to see which one you find most flattering to your hand.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results