shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have this ring from Good Old Gold?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone here have this ring? If you do can I please see hand pics?
Thank you so much...

Slide5-800.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t have it, but I just wanted to say it''s verrrry pretty!
30.gif

Carrie

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/5/2008 8:41:30 AM
Author:lauralu
Does anyone here have this ring? If you do can I please see hand pics?
Thank you so much...
Hi Lauralu,

Can you let me know where you found that link? I''m getting my ering reset and that is exactly what I''m looking for!

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
I like it too. Who is the designer?

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Sorry, I don''t have it either. Just wanted to say it''s beautiful and I''d give my right arm for it! If you go for it, please, please post pics!

Jen

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe that ring has been in the gallery of pictures at Good Old Gold''s site. It is really beautiful!

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
Oh I love it!! I don''t have it, but I wish I did.

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
It is on the good old gold site in the gallery section. On the home page Click on settings search on the left side. Than click on settings gallery. It is on page one, bottom left.

I thought for certain someone here had that ring. Maybe someone will come along yet who has it.

http://www.goodoldgold.com/SettingSearch/Gallery/

sera

Ideal_Rock
I have never seen that page and I''ve looked through the settings a lot! That gallery is much more flattering to the settings than when using a "search for setting." It really shows off the bling, while the search function shows off the details.

That ring is beautiful! (I don''t have it and I don''t know anyone who does.)

Now, if you''ll excuse me, I''m off to browse those galleries!
creepaway3.gif

Gemini85

Rough_Rock
I haven''t seen that until today. I went straight to GOG''s site to look around after seeing your post. Thanks. I think the setting is so elegant and delicate.
30.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
I love how delicate it is!

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
I REAlly REALLY luv how the ring looks as if it goes through the mounting where mounting and ring meet. I would luv to see a hand shot of this to see just how that actually looks on

JoKa

Rough_Rock
wow I love love love this setting. I wonder if it would accommodate square cuts.
31.gif
Please post pictures if you decide to get the ring. I wonder how much of a gap there will be between the wb and the ring

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
I love this one so much, it''d be amazing if one of us has it and could post photos!!!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
That setting just became one of my top 3 favourites of all time!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

It''s lovely- I hope whoever owns this gorgeous piece of art shows up with handshots.
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely, I think I like it even better than ritani''s version. Please post pics if you end up getting it!!! To my knowledge nobody here has it!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2008 5:46:34 PM
Author: kcoursolle
It's lovely, I think I like it even better than ritani's version. Please post pics if you end up getting it!!! To my knowledge nobody here has it!
It is a lovely ring! The Ritani style is one of my favorites and the GOG style is just as gorgeous.

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
I love it...don''t have it but wish I did...

Perhaps you could e-mail GOG...they may have some hand pics or if they have the ring...they can take some for you

Best of luck

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
I did email GOG to see if I was able to get a price quote on it. I never thought to ask if they could possiby send me some hand pics. I will do that! Such a logical suggestion...I will email and see what they say. thanks ! :)

I have not seen a ritani like it though. Can someone post a link to the ritani that it has been reminding people of?

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Mrssalvo....it does resemble the ritani closely. Very beautiful. Thank you again for the link :)

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
If you''re comfortable posting it I would love to hear what GOG''s price quote is.

I adore that ritani setting, but I agree with kcoursolle that this one might even be better!
30.gif
30.gif

Date: 1/6/2008 8:32:06 PM
Author: lauralu
I did email GOG to see if I was able to get a price quote on it. I never thought to ask if they could possiby send me some hand pics. I will do that! Such a logical suggestion...I will email and see what they say. thanks ! :)

I have not seen a ritani like it though. Can someone post a link to the ritani that it has been reminding people of?

SilverLily

Rough_Rock
Before I got my cushion, I was considering getting a 2ct. RB from GOG. I asked for a quote on that setting and it was $4200. Though beautiful, I didn''t want to spend more than about $2500 or so on a setting (I wanted most of my budget to be spend on a larger diamond!) Ultimately I changed my mind and bought a cushion instead and had it put in the Ritani setting. I hope this helps.

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
wow 4200 .......I will wait and see what I get for a quote from GOG. If it''s 4200. It is out of my ball park. Thanks for the info :) It would look stunning with a 2ct in it though...

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
I would never want to direct business away from GOG... but Aop makes a similar ring for lower price. The one I am thinking is not on website currently... but Leon does make one with pave on head and shank in very similar fashion. You can email him photo of the one you like and ask him to send photo back of ring with most similar design.

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
It is sort of like combing these two concepts. Basket setting with pave on one side of shank... on head... and on stems.

Like this...

combine this....jpg

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
Opps... trying again with pic... this first one has 3 sided pave on shank and that is not what you want... but does have pave on stems and under diamond...

pave on head.jpg

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
this pic shows pave on just one side of shank ... but different style head...

not 3 sided.jpg

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
here is one more pic... but once again this has 3 sided micropave on shank and yours could be less $ because only want one sided pave... and want to eliminate that tiny bit of pave on shank undercarriage and have stems right next to each other.

eliminate pave undercarriage like this.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results