shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you think today''s rings will look dated in a decade or two?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/14/2007 1:11:55 AM
Author: door knob solitaire
Gypsy...

I am in the midst of that decade or two later...and I am trying to reset myself.
emangel.gif
It isn''t working.

Be worried my friend...be very worried.

DKS
Oh I am. I unfortunately do not take after my mother''s family in terms of appearance (high cheek bones, 5'' 10", THIN, no double or soft chins), I take after my father''s side. And I''ve seen how his sister''s have aged.
39.gif

If you figure out how to reset yourself. Let me know!
9.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/14/2007 12:01:40 AM
Author: diamondfan
As for the looks of the times, just rent the Wedding Singer to get an eyeful of some of the ''80''s style, and I use the term loosely!
Oh DF ... you must have a classier mall than I have cuz GEEZ ... the 80''s are back with VIGOR. Bleh. Neon colors, lighting bolts, leg warmers, scrunchies, leggings, TRACKSUITS, zipper leg tapered jeans, It''s mostly the super cheap trendy stores catering to teens but YEEESHHHH. I was telling DH it felt like we were in a timewarp.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/13/2007 12:24:53 PM
Author: Gypsy
I have to be honest. I''m more worried about how dated I''M going to look in a decade or two. My jewelry can be reset. LMAO.
Don''t you know? With age comes wisdom.
2.gif

It will also get you through the door first.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results