shape
carat
color
clarity

do you look like anybody famous or a celebrity? if yes...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2008 9:21:29 PM
Author: Miranda
I get Kelly Rippa a lot. Sometimes Reese Witherspoon.
Miranda - For some reason, I always imagined you with brown hair! lol

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haven - you do look A LOT like AJ and Hudson, same with you and Gretchen Mole.

Once a guy stopped and told me I looked like a local celebrity who use to do an evening news show here in Seattle. He was so excited thinking I was her. It was really depressing as she''s about 10 years older and not all that pretty (IMO).

I''m almost positive I look like Claudia Shiffer (spelling)! lol If only. . .

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2008 12:22:30 PM
Author: MC

Miranda - For some reason, I always imagined you with brown hair! lol
Haha - Isn''t that funny how we picture people we ''meet'' online. Nope, blonde hair *ahem* natural of course and green eyes.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hudson--You totally look like Gretchen Mol. Wow.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Is there a pic of you somewhere? I got told a few times I resemble Kelly Ripa too..just curious!
Then again, a blonde Catherine Zeta Jones, Scarlett Johanson, Nicollete Sheridan..it all depends who sees what features on any given day I guess..since all the "celebs" I've been compared to look nothing alike! I added the "celebrity look-a-like" application on facebook, and used various pics of myself, an got a side by side comparison with Kim Catrall (Sex in the city), Ali Landry, Ashley Peldon (don't know her), an Brooke Burns.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
I have been compared to Sandra Bullock a few times, but this usually happened when guys would approach me in a bar. In the days when I had red hair, I was compared to Claire Danes circa My So Called Life. I do not see it, in either case. Recently, I was compared to Sofia Coppala...I can kinda see it in the face, but I am not nearly as thin as she is.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2008 12:34:33 PM
Haven - you do look A LOT like AJ and Hudson, same with you and Gretchen Mole.

Once a guy stopped and told me I looked like a local celebrity who use to do an evening news show here in Seattle. He was so excited thinking I was her. It was really depressing as she''s about 10 years older and not all that pretty (IMO).

See..and I don''t find her all that pretty (not for a supermodel), a guy told me I looked like her (that was 10 yrs ago)..we have the same shape eyes (almond shaped) and same full lips..and we''re blonde..that''s where it ends! lol

pixie1216

Rough_Rock
crystalheart, the first person i thought of was the actress in dances with wolves, i think her name is mary mcdonall, or mcdonald, or mcconnell. she has very pretty green eyes and dark hair.

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
Oh.. Mary McDonnell, Thanks ! I also get Mary Louise Parker, from HBO Weeds.. My Fiances tells me that all the time..

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2008 5:09:10 PM
Author: beau13

See..and I don''t find her all that pretty (not for a supermodel), a guy told me I looked like her (that was 10 yrs ago)..we have the same shape eyes (almond shaped) and same full lips..and we''re blonde..that''s where it ends! lol
lol Neither do I. It was time for me to leave the house and so I quickly thought up a supermodel name.

Face wise, I have no idea who I look like, but I''m built kind of like Sarah Jessica Parker (who I don''t find pretty either), but I''m same about the same height 5'' 4" and very narrow hips plus same hair color & similar style - but a bit shorter. Maybe I do look like her. Maybe I am her? Should I dump Mathew or not?
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I used to get Sandra Bullock too.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2008 4:56:13 PM

Is there a pic of you somewhere? I got told a few times I resemble Kelly Ripa too..just curious!
Then again, a blonde Catherine Zeta Jones, Scarlett Johanson, Nicollete Sheridan..it all depends who sees what features on any given day I guess..since all the ''celebs'' I''ve been compared to look nothing alike! I added the ''celebrity look-a-like'' application on facebook, and used various pics of myself, an got a side by side comparison with Kim Catrall (Sex in the city), Ali Landry, Ashley Peldon (don''t know her), an Brooke Burns.
I think there is a pic of my nose and mouth somewhere here. It doesn''t really even look like my nose or mouth.

I could totally see how people would say you look like Nicolette Sheridan.

Munchkin

Brilliant_Rock
PIXLEY:

So funny. I was scrolling down this post and stopped at your photo. I looked at the photo before reading your reply and pondered who I thought you looked like. I said out loud "oh - Tatum O''Neal." Then I read your words. Apparently I''m not the only one who sees the resemblance!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2008 6:05:56 PM
Date: 10/23/2008 5:09:10 PM

lol Neither do I. It was time for me to leave the house and so I quickly thought up a supermodel name.

Face wise, I have no idea who I look like, but I''m built kind of like Sarah Jessica Parker (who I don''t find pretty either), but I''m same about the same height 5'' 4'' and very narrow hips plus same hair color & similar style - but a bit shorter. Maybe I do look like her. Maybe I am her? Should I dump Mathew or not?
2.gif

Dump him if you want, but definitely keep all those shoes!
9.gif

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
With my platinum blonde hair, I have been told I look like Gwen Stefani

When I had red hair, Shirley Manson from Garbage

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/23/2008 9:18:35 PM
Author: Munchkin
PIXLEY:

So funny. I was scrolling down this post and stopped at your photo. I looked at the photo before reading your reply and pondered who I thought you looked like. I said out loud ''oh - Tatum O''Neal.'' Then I read your words. Apparently I''m not the only one who sees the resemblance!
Hee-hee! That is the real Tatum O''Neal with the doggie. I''m too chicken to post my photo in a permanent thread, so I posted it in my avatar.
41.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results