shape
carat
color
clarity

do you look like anybody famous or a celebrity? if yes...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2008 5:05:40 PM
Author: Skippy123
Date: 10/22/2008 3:58:56 PM

Author: Elmorton

I don''t look like a celebrity, but EVERY time I meet a new person, they tell me ''You look like someone I know...I can''t put my finger on it.'' I wish I looked like a celebrity..then it would save me from having to sit there as the person scanned their brain to figure out who I look like. I want to scream ''Me, darn it!''
LOL, people always do that to me, it drives me nuts!!!

Me Too! I apparently look like everyone''s friend''s sister!
26.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2008 5:05:40 PM
Date: 10/22/2008 3:58:56 PM

Author: Elmorton

I don't look like a celebrity, but EVERY time I meet a new person, they tell me 'You look like someone I know...I can't put my finger on it.' I wish I looked like a celebrity..then it would save me from having to sit there as the person scanned their brain to figure out who I look like. I want to scream 'Me, darn it!'
LOL, people always do that to me, it drives me nuts!!!

OMG, if I had a dollar for everytime someone says this to me, or says "I feel like I've met you before"- I could quit my job tommorrow!!!!! I guess I have a familiar looking face!!!!
3.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know who I look like...

But I''d give anything to look like myself 15 years ago!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As a kid people thought I was Haley Mills in that twin swap movie. A million years later we don''t look a thing alike.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
not so much a celebrity but i cannot count how many times i have been told someone saw my twin. and each time they have been so animated and persistent in recalling that it was not a resemblance but an EXACT lookalike. one almost said something to "her" but was pretty sure that i was not a waitress so remained confused for quite some time.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I get the typical actresses who have dark features, and long dark hair, but never the same person twice
1.gif
I think people pick up on the smallest traits in common and try to make it into something. Long, dark hair and eyes does not equal Katie Holmes!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
In no particular order, I get:

Someone's cousin (apparently I look like everyone's cousin)
Marlee Matlin
Jodi Foster
Abe Vigoda (cuz that's just always funny)

ETA:
oh and the 3rd chick from Charmed no one's ever heard of.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I get Angelina Jolie a lot, but it''s only because I have dark hair and a big mouth. People see big lips and think of her, I guess. I WISH I really looked like her.

A young man ran up to me screaming "I can''t believe it''s YOU!!!!" in a Barnes & Noble once. He thought I was Brooke Shields, which is even farther off than Angelina Jolie. It must be the thick eyebrows.

When I was younger and Saved By the Bell was all the rage, people regularly told me I looked just like Kelly Kapowski, who I believe was played by Tiffani Amber Thiessen (I''m sure I spelled her name wrong).

Here''s the best comparison I can find for Angelina. Although, it''s kind of bad for my self esteem to put my picture right next to hers. (I was joking around with my sisters in this shot, don''t get the wrong idea . . . )

IWishNotHaven.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I still think you look like Kristin Davis....

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2008 6:50:40 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
I still think you look like Kristin Davis....

I LOVE that comparison :)

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Haven,
You are gorgeous and can totally hold your own against Angelina!

I once had someone say I looked like Tatum O'Neal - which made me laugh because I'm eurasian (see avatar). But I suppose the shape of my cheeks and eyes might be responsible for that comparison. Thankfully, that comparison was drawn long before the photos of her looking strung out surfaced. Eeeek.

My daughter (also in avatar) resembles our resident Pricescope celebrity, Dani.
9.gif

ton_small.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pixley, your avatar is adorable!!! All you ladies are beautiful and much prettier then the celebs
1.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also used to get Melissa Sue Anderson from Little House on the Prairie, Mary Ingalls, the blind sister.

I also get people saying they think they know me or I have a twin, which is interesting.

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
debra-winger2.jpg

I have gotten Debra Winger over the past ten years..or so

lorrip.jpg

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
debra-winger2.jpg
can some help me side by side ???

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/22/2008 7:30:43 PM
Pixley, your avatar is adorable!!! All you ladies are beautiful and much prettier then the celebs
1.gif
face23.gif
Awww, thanks, Skippy. I have to say, PSrs are a lovely bunch. Has anyone seen that cartoon floating around that says, "On the internet, nobody knows I''m a dog" and it shows a cartoon of a canine at his computer doing chat room stuff. ''Round here, we have so many foxies!

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry... I could not get my Debra Winger picture to post... It was a good one of her.
5.gif

She can either look really pretty -- or not so . So if anyone has a " nice one " please post away..

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
The only one I ever get is Kate Winslet. It was crazy during those Titanic days - seriously weekly. Now it happens just once in a while.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t get any celebs, but a ton of people say I look just like my twin sis. We''re not identical, though, and I don''t really think we look too much alike! We are about the same size and we''re the same height, and we both have brown hair and brown eyes, but other than that we don''t share a single facial feature (or body feature, for that matter-even our hands and feet are totally different!) I''ve posted this pic of us before but I''ll post it again:

twinnnnpicccc.jpg

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I get Kelly Rippa a lot. Sometimes Reese Witherspoon.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Yeah...I''m told I look like George Costanza...

original.aspx
500x334.aspx

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Crystalheart, I see it!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hahaha-Ira, I can see it!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2008 11:42:29 PM
Author: Regular Guy

original.aspx
500x334.aspx

You are a thousand times better looking!!!!!

Linda

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2008 11:42:29 PM

original.aspx
500x334.aspx

LOL! It looks like Frank and Estelle Costanza are sitting at the table behind you!

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2008 12:31:48 AM
Author: iluvcarats

LOL! It looks like Frank and Estelle Costanza are sitting at the table behind you!
Actually...that IS my mother...and a friend of hers in her building...

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I used to get Britney Spears all the time when I was in college and then Drew Barrymore as I got older. I think I look more similar to Gretchen Moll

StephMelissa.jpg

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2008 12:52:39 AM
Date: 10/23/2008 12:31:48 AM

Author: iluvcarats

Actually...that IS my mother...and a friend of hers in her building...

That is hysterical!
SERENITY NOW!!!!!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Hudson I can see the Britney Spears thing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results