shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you go bed with your SO at the same time??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
We usually go to bed around 12:30, FI wakes up at 7am and I wake up when he gets back from the gym at around 9am
1.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I wish. He is a night owl / has slight insomnia, so he won''t go to bed until the wee hours (2-3am), whereas I like going to sleep at 11pm.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Yep, almost every night. Very occasionally one of us won't be tired and will stay up a little later, but it's usually only 15-30 min before we decide to go to bed.

For the record, we go to bed at 10 every night.

I wake up at 6:20, and FI wakes up around 6:40, after I've had time to take a shower and mostly get ready.

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
DH and I go to bed every night together. We''re used to this now and would get lonely without each other
2.gif
. We usually get into bed and watch some TV then shut it off and cuddle and talk for a little while and then go to sleep. He falls asleep first 99% of the time (but he also wakes up earlier than me in the morning - although lately I''ve been getting up also when his alarm goes off
3.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results