shape
carat
color
clarity

do you girls know how to change a flat tire?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
He might be on vacation. If not, he will be back. He doesn''t give up. tee hee.

Linda

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Unfortunately no....but I''d like to learn. I think it''s something everyone should know how to do.

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Yes! In a dress!! By the side of the road, all by myself, in a part of town that you really wouldn''t want to get a flat in!! It made me feel so proud (if not grubby!)
9.gif
I have had to do it at least 4 times (but only once in a dress!) Always good to at least learn how to do it, then you are prepared.
9.gif

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
Unfortuantely, no. This is how my driving instructor taught us ho to change a flat: "OK, it''s time to teach you how to change a flat tire. Ladies, if you get a flat tire, get your cell phone and call the biggest guy on the football team to come and help you. Don''t try to do it yourself; you''ll get hurt. OK, guys, come outside with me an I''ll sho you how to change a flat."
29.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I don't know how either... seems like the sort of thing I should know though! Fortunately haven't needed to yet (knock on wood!)

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Nope...sure don't!! I've been shown but I suck so bad at anything mechanical it's not even funny.

If AAA and cell phones were not an option I'd probalby sit on the side of the road and cry until some good samaritan (or jason from Friday 13th) came along and helped me.
39.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results