shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you find Australian Covid rules overly drastic?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I went out tonight!!!!! Date night!!!! Ate inside for two hours as we did a degustation!!!!

The gems I wore!

IMG-20211022-WA0021.jpg PXL_20211022_072101884.jpg

im.worried about you all but i know you will be sensible
im glad your pieces got to go out and enjoy them selves (humans too)

its up to you guys to show us the way forward now

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

My friends in Melbourne stated the restrictions were "draconian".

cheers--Sharon

GoldenTouch

Shiny_Rock
HI:

My friends in Melbourne stated the restrictions were "draconian".

cheers--Sharon

One of my best friends lives in Melbourne. She is a busy single working mother who didn’t have the option to work from home. So she would have to go and work a full day & then have to help educate her youngest after work if she didn’t understand the content of the online work. I haven’t heard her complain once about the restrictions. She did however complain about the people protesting & doing “not the right thing” because it extended it.
She has nothing but praise for the Premier & the rules he has made.
Numbers are still high there & she isn’t changing her lifestyle even though some restrictions have been lifted.
I think we need to remember we are very lucky to live where we live & these rules were put into place to protect those who are elderly etc.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Australia Braces for Life After Covid Zero

The country spent much of the pandemic isolated and living like it was 2019. As the world prepares for a third year battling the coronavirus, many Australians are gaining a direct understanding of something that’s been apparent elsewhere for a long time: Covid is here to stay, and societies that thought they could keep it out are going to have to live with it, too. Read the full story here.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh there is goss that they might not let the unvaccinated loose amongst us until we reach 95% double dose!!!

I hope they're brave enough to do it! If you can lock everyone up for 4 months, have the courage to lock the unvaccinated up for longer so they don't stuff things up for the rest of us!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results