shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you consider diamond hoops a classic/staple piece?

My hoop project is finally, finally done!!

Got my babies two days ago and just had time for a quick pic (and when I look at the picture I am so annoyed at how I have managed to make them look... not their best :doh:) in reality they are beautiful, bright white and completely free of blemishes. And soooo sparkly! I love them!!

I may not post ear-pics - a bit paranoid about being recognised, but I love them to death and I am so happy and excited! I can see myself wearing these even when I'm 70!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Whoa-they look amazing!!! Can you post an ear pic for me and delete it 10 minutes later? :lol:

@AllAboardTheBlingTrain I'm in with @lulu_ma on this one lol can you post it and then delete it later pretty please.

Whoa-they look amazing!!! Can you post an ear pic for me and delete it 10 minutes later? :lol:

Just for you I will :D but it’ll have to wait a few days. I had to put them away for a few days, I’m out of town for a few days. But when I do I’ll post them here and I’ll tag you guys so you can see them and then I’ll delete :D

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Those are definitely blingy! We really do need an ear shot...can you try to get just your ear and hair on one side of your
face? I'd really like to see how much they show when you're when on the ear.

Wow! Those are definitely blingy! We really do need an ear shot...can you try to get just your ear and hair on one side of your
face? I'd really like to see how much they show when you're when on the ear.

You can do a side ear shot without showing your face!

I will try! I’d like to get one ideally in natural light so you can see the actual colour and bling. It may need to wait until next weekend as it’s usually too late by the time I’m home from work.

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Ya know. Nothin’ unromantic at all about figuring out the budget and then sticking to the budget. :appl:

My hoop earrings from India don’t look like that at all! Maybe it’s a north/south diff? These are the only ones I’ve got out of the bank right now - they’re tiny in terms of drop, but also super skinny. And the closure is… Pulling the ends apart a touch and guiding the post into the “socket” on the other side. No hinge, just relies on the gold to flex a bit. The sort you posted looks much more solid!

I know this was aaaaages ago, but just to say, my helix huggie is 5.3mm internal diameter, 1mm width and has the hinged closure with the "click" into the other side - all my huggies from India are like this (not that I have extensive experience - just three lol). They are really secure - I am lazy and sleep in whatever earrings I'm wearing, no issues at all. With the very tiny ones I am pretty careful with opening the hinge as I can imagine it would be easy to inadvertently force them apart too far and bend the metal, but I really like how robustly they close.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results