shape
carat
color
clarity

Disneyland pictures/Ring Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Erin!!! I am so happy for you and Eric!! You two make such a fabulous looking couple, and that RING! Crikey, it''s awesome.
9.gif

All the best to you both!
36.gif

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/21/2008 12:31:23 PM
Author: rubybeth
Erin!!! I am so happy for you and Eric!! You two make such a fabulous looking couple, and that RING! Crikey, it''s awesome.
9.gif

All the best to you both!
36.gif

Thank you so much Beth!! I kind of like us too. ;-) I adore my ring so much!! I still am so impressed by Eric''s choice. :) Thanks for the well wishes.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Erin Congrats! What a great proposal and BEAUTIFUL ring! Love the detailing from the side/front view.
Be sure to start a thread in the SMTR forum!

CONGRATS AGAIN!
emotion-19.gif

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/21/2008 2:06:24 PM
Author: Angel7
Erin Congrats! What a great proposal and BEAUTIFUL ring! Love the detailing from the side/front view.
Be sure to start a thread in the SMTR forum!

CONGRATS AGAIN!
emotion-19.gif

Yeah I totally need to have a photo shoot with my ring for SMTR. :) Incredibly... California has actually been quite cloudy this week so it''s been tough. :) But I will work on doing some this weekend to post. :) Thanks for the reminder!! :) I knew I was forgetting something. hehe

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
What an absolutely magical day and proposal! You two are too cute!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
36.gif

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/21/2008 5:20:02 PM
Author: DMBsGirl
What an absolutely magical day and proposal! You two are too cute!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
36.gif

*awe* Thanks hun!! :) It was the most magical day of my entire life thus far!!

sera

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been waiting to read this and then missed it!

How exciting! CONGRATULATIONS!

As I read your story and looked at the pics, it was neat to know exactly the place you were engaged! I LOVE Disneyland... it''s so magical and fun... what a special place for an engagement! And how wonderful that Disney made it even more special! I was wondering how the random tourist got such great shots of you! lol. Your ring is very pretty... it even looks princess-y :)

hisdiamondgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, so I know I''m kinda late to this party...but, I''ve been sooooo busy at work that I haven''t had a chance to be on here much!

MissErin, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
congrats.gif
It sounds like it was truly a dream of a day and you guys look so wonderfully happy together!!!
Your ring is beautiful and I really think that it is overdue for a new photo shoot! Come on now, get on it! And don''t forget about us here on the LIW board, I know you''re gonna be busy with the BIWs but seriously you can''t abandon us!!!

Oh and happy belated birthday too!

bdayparty.gif

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/23/2008 3:00:54 PM
Author: hisdiamondgirl
Ok, so I know I''m kinda late to this party...but, I''ve been sooooo busy at work that I haven''t had a chance to be on here much!

MissErin, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
congrats.gif
It sounds like it was truly a dream of a day and you guys look so wonderfully happy together!!!
Your ring is beautiful and I really think that it is overdue for a new photo shoot! Come on now, get on it! And don''t forget about us here on the LIW board, I know you''re gonna be busy with the BIWs but seriously you can''t abandon us!!!

Oh and happy belated birthday too!

bdayparty.gif

Oh my goodness!! This was quite the post and I LOVED it!! Thanks so much for all the fun smilies!!

Yes I need to get on the photoshoot PRONTO!! hehe My laptop died thius week but Best Buy is giving me a new one Tues. so I''ll take pictures today and load them on Tues. :) I really need to post them in SMTR anyhow. :) And I doubt I will ever really fully leave LIW even though I am going to the BIW board. :) I have way too many connections here with too many awesome ladies. Not to mention I am dying to hear all about your proposals!! hehe

LuvPugs

Rough_Rock
WOW! Sorry it has taken me so long to post, but WOW WOW WOW! It looks like your day was magical
30.gif

Congratulations! I can''t wait to see what you start planning for your wedding!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Aww, Erin, I am so excited and happy for you! Your proposal story made me get teary-eyed...it was just beautiful! Welcome to the BIW list, hun!
35.gif

Nitza1124

Rough_Rock
Awww Congratulations
1.gif
Your proposal was just soo romantic, im soo happy for you
36.gif
You guys look soooo cute together and i wish you the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
MIssErin! How are things going?? Are you still floating on a cloud?? I would be if I were you!!

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/26/2008 8:36:51 AM
Author: CrookedRock
MIssErin! How are things going?? Are you still floating on a cloud?? I would be if I were you!!

*awe* Thanks for checking in with me. :) I feel like I am somewhat in limbo not wanting to leave the LIW boards, and still too new for the BIW board. :)

I confess I am still high in the sky on cloud 9000 ;-) Life is so blissful and wonderful. I still get to tell the story to different people and looking at the ring NEVER gets old. :) Not to mention my time with Eric is so special and he is so excited about helping me with every detail of the wedding planning. I couldn''t ask for more. :)

Oh and I also have taken a few more pics of my ring that I''ll post in SMTR and 3 other pics of all the stuff Eric and I were given from the Disneyland cast member. If you already know - my laptop broke down last week, preventing me from posting pictures, but I will be receieving a new laptop tonight (6 or 7 PM California time) which I plan on loading the pictures on and posting ASAP. :)

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
You should still be on cloud 9million! It was such a picture perfect day for you. I understand not wanting to leave the LIW boards, the gals are all so great! But try not to forget about us LIW''s you leave behind when the time does come.
I have wondered what you do in the days to come after a proposal, and I guess you are right, there is always someone else to share the story with, and I am sure that keeps you smiling, not to mention knowing you get to spend the rest of your life with your favorite person!
I can''t wait to see the rest of the pics. I can''t get over how cool your ring is, and I have never been a 3 stone fan. It''s just amazing!!! I hope that new laptop is ready to roll... We need you around here! Keep us posted on all the future planning. I''m sure it will be amazing!!

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
OMG MissErin!! I guess I''m super late to the party!! Congrats on your engagement!!!! What a magical proposal!! Beautiful ring as well!!
36.gif
36.gif

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you idreamofice!! And there is nothing bad about being "late" about congrats - I am still getting them from tons of people and I adore it. :)

FYI All: I took several pics of my ring and will be posting them tonight in SMTR. I also uploaded pics of all the Disney stuff we got for free which I''ll post here.

This laptop issue has been quite interesting... Best Buy first wanted to give me $200 for it...Then $400 for it...then $600 for it...and then $0. Until my parents flipped out on them and they had a serious change of heart giving me a laptop worth $900. :) I got my hands on it late last night and didn''t have the time or energy to upload everything and post everywhere. Sorry.
7.gif

But tonight I PROMISE.

Also - GWEN, I am still going to post the stats - most likely in the SMTR thread with my new pics of the ring. Eric has been sick with the flu the last few days and working the rest making it hard to get the paperwork. Lame excuse I know. ;-)

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2008 1:21:38 PM
Author: MissErin
Also - GWEN, I am still going to post the stats - most likely in the SMTR thread with my new pics of the ring. Eric has been sick with the flu the last few days and working the rest making it hard to get the paperwork. Lame excuse I know. ;-)
No worries, m''luv! Life happens. I''ve become a patient woman in my old age; I can wait.
2.gif

matildawong

Shiny_Rock
Hi Miss Erin,

I''m late to your story, but I just wanted to tell you how lovely and heart-warming your pics and details of your engagement day were. I must have read the story of your day at Disneyland 10 times by now! And then once bf got home I had to read it to him like, twice. (We''re not stalkers! Just thought your day was so cute -- we are both big Disneyland fans.)

Congratulations!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, Erin!!! I am sorry I was so sick all last week and did not see this! I am so happy for you and Eric! He did arrange a very special proposal day for you, and I know it''ll be something you''ll always remember! Your ring is gorgeous, too!
30.gif
I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!!!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
i hardly visit the LIW forum anymore, but i''m so glad i swung by today and caught your thread erin!

your proposal story is one of th sweetest ones i''ve heard. i got a little misty reading it. i''m so happy for you. congratulations!!!
36.gif

your FI is such a cutie and the ring is beautiful.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Great pictures! What a cute couple! Congratulations on your engagement!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Neat pics!!! Love the ring; very sweet proposal!!!
36.gif
36.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Erin??? Did you leave? I noticed she hasn''t posted in 2 weeks or so...

juliejewels

Rough_Rock
wow wow wow.

So happy for you. What a PERFERCT day.

Beautiful pics. You look so happy.

Congrats. That truly is a fairy tale.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results