shape
carat
color
clarity

Disneyland pictures/Ring Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
Miss Erin, you guys look soooo happy and sweet together! Congratulations to you and Eric! Your pics are beautiful!

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
sorry...double post

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Erin, you had some people ready to hunt you down yesterday to get the story! It was worth waiting for.. Congrats on the engagement!!

sandia_rose

Shiny_Rock
GREAT pics and story! This made my morning! Thanks for sharing - can''t wait to hear about your wedding plans.

Bridget in Connecticut.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
WOW, MissErin... CONGRATS!!! It sounds like you all had an amazing time and it was everything you could have hoped for!!! Best wishes!!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
When you get a chance, I NEED to know the colour of those stones--they look AMAAAAAAAAAZING.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
What a great story! I''m so happy for you guys, glad it was such a perfect day!
5.gif

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much everyone. I know I look FOREVER to get on here and post everything. My apologies for the waiting!! :) I used to wonder why it took ladies so long to post the story and pictures until it happened to me!! You first of all are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited by everything that has happened and so in love that everything seems to just be a piece of background... And then you realize you have to fill people in. Then on top of it going to work sucks because all you want to do is write and download. So each minute of the day takes a trillion times longer!! Then when you finally get home you have 18 million people coming over, calling, emailing, and messaging you to give them all the romatic details - distracting you from your goal. :) haha And in my case my story was basically a NOVEL (haha) which took quite a while to write, edit, and perfect - with help from my fiance of course. hehe And since we had professional Disney pics as well as our own cameras, it took a lot of time to dowload, post, re-size, and pick the perfect photos to share. :) Luckily you all got me really motivated which helped expedite the process more then it may have been!! Thank you for the help ladies!!

Stats on the ring will come. Eric has all the paperwork but has yet to give it to me with all the excitement. As far as the things I do know:
ring size = 7.5 (I have HUGE fingers...Maybe they will shrink with my diet
1.gif
)
carrots = 1.30 (I believe)
diamond count = 60 (I believe)
I wish I was more literate about the stats but I am just so amused by the sparkle effect everything else seems null to me!! haha

Thanks for the sweet compliments on our pics!! Eric is a true prince charming and quite the cutie in my opinion too!! hehe As for the shirt I wore - it actually was the shirt Eric chose between that and another that was pink. I asked him the night before which one he liked better and he picked the white. Later he told me he chose it because he know it would match the briadal ears and he wanted me to look like a bride-to-be all day!! Pretty sweet if you ask me!! :)

My hair and make-up (the face paint) were all compliments of Disneyland where you can have your hair and make-up done at the Princess faire. That was really fun and again Eric wanted it for me so I could feel more bridal. He loved it so much he keeps begging I do it just like that for the wedding!! haha We''ll see... maybe a more elegant version. :)

Some things not in the story that made laugh:
-Eric had this planned and set for about a month
-When he asked my parents permission he was so nervous my dad almost had him write it in letter form so he could make sure not to forget anything.
-Eric slept VERY little the entire week. The night before he got a total of 2 hours.
-He wanted to propose several times before because he was SOOOOOO excited but knew Disneyland would be right.
-He kept the ring on him everyday for about a month becuase he loved it so much and couldn''t wait.
-While in line for Space Mountain Eric was literally FREAKING OUT about being later to the castle and asked several times to get out of line because it was "too long of a wait"
-He wanted to tell me a whole long speech and then get down on one knee but when he got to me was so nervous he forgot the speech and dropped down ASAP.

Later today I want to get some pictures of all the things we were given so you can see how rediculously spoiled we really were. haha But surprise, surprise I have to wait all day again... grrrrr...

As far as wedding planning - I am getting REALLY excited. My birthday is on Thur (Feb. 21) so now when people ask what I want (usually its nothing... haha) I can say "wedding planning stuff!!". I am looking into a few wedding planning book/binders to stay really organized. I know we are just in the beginning stages but it looks like the wedding will be at Lake Louise, Canada. :) No Disney theme although it would be cute. :) I had found a packge that was all inclusive up there for about $3000 - the catch is it allows for 8 people total - which I LOVE. So then we would come back and have a HUGE reception to include everyone. :) And the honeymoon goes back to the Disney theme with a week at DisneyWorld. So yeah...Those are the pre-planned things. We''ll see how it spans out... :) I''m still not sure about a time frame - Eric and I will have to make some calls together and decide. hehe

Ok...Any other questions?? This is fun!! :)

designchica

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations, Erin! You too look so in love. I love these pictures!!

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/19/2008 11:40:00 AM
Author: designchica
Congratulations, Erin! You too look so in love. I love these pictures!!

*awe* Thank you!! My boss asked me when I walked in yesterday what was different about me because I was GLOWING!! :) I told him about my proposal and he laughed and said "Well thats a damn good reason then!!"

misscuppycake

Shiny_Rock
I am so jealous - I LOVE Disneyland!! I didn''t realize you were just going there for the day (you must live close? Even LUCKIER!). Congratulations!!

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/19/2008 12:01:48 PM
Author: misscuppycake
I am so jealous - I LOVE Disneyland!! I didn''t realize you were just going there for the day (you must live close? Even LUCKIER!). Congratulations!!

Yes we live just about an hour or so away. :)

chocolatefudge

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Erin! The whole day sounds amazing and your ring is gorgeous :)

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/19/2008 12:17:20 PM
Author: chocolatefudge
Congratulations Erin! The whole day sounds amazing and your ring is gorgeous :)

Thank you so much!! I still can''t believe it all actually happened. I read the story over and over again still thinking it was just a dream. And my ring is nothing less then perfect for me!! I love looking at it both head on and from the profile. The detail on it is so fancy and elegant. :) My mom pointed out yesterday it looks like a crown from the side. :) And I noticed it looks like hearts. :) I am just totally blown away!! I never would have guessed Eric would have done SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO well!! hehe I am VERY lucky!!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, Erin! Your story is magical, you both look so happy, and your ring is fab.

1.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Seriously, at some point, would you be ok with asking Eric the colour of those stones? They are just so beautiful, they look like they are glowing white and blue, and I LOVE them!!!! I ADORE the profile of your ring too--I''m a total sucker for a great profile and yours is killer!!!
30.gif

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/19/2008 12:42:51 PM
Author: gwendolyn
Seriously, at some point, would you be ok with asking Eric the colour of those stones? They are just so beautiful, they look like they are glowing white and blue, and I LOVE them!!!! I ADORE the profile of your ring too--I''m a total sucker for a great profile and yours is killer!!!
30.gif

Gwen - for you - anything!! :) Once I get off work I will ask Eric about the color and get him to hand over the paperwork. :) That way I can give the real stats other then "its pretty and sparklie!!" haha The profile veiw is my favorite too!! I haven''t seen a whole lot I love but this one (maybe too because it is mine) blows me away!! It has a romantic classic feel. :)

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Yay!! Thank you, dahlink, you''re the best!!!
36.gif

That man deserves a good backrub or two--what a great job he did on the proposal and the ring!!
9.gif

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/19/2008 12:54:16 PM
Author: gwendolyn
Yay!! Thank you, dahlink, you''re the best!!!
36.gif

That man deserves a good backrub or two--what a great job he did on the proposal and the ring!!
9.gif

Yes he certainly deserves the best in every way. :) Too bad my birthday is coming up in 2 days and not his!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your photos! Congratulations again! I''m so so so so happy for you and Eric
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much for sharing your pics! You both look so excited and overjoyed! Your ring is super sparkly...its amazing! Congratulations again!

Codependent Gal

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! I think that it''s great that he included your love for Disney in your proposal. It reminds me of something that might be in one of those wedding shows like "I Propose".

I noticed that he appears to be wearing a ring on his wedding ring finger in the pictures. Are you guys both going to be wearing some kind of engagement rings? I have heard of people doing that before.

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/19/2008 1:23:39 PM
Author: Codependent Gal
Congratulations! I think that it''s great that he included your love for Disney in your proposal. It reminds me of something that might be in one of those wedding shows like ''I Propose''.

I noticed that he appears to be wearing a ring on his wedding ring finger in the pictures. Are you guys both going to be wearing some kind of engagement rings? I have heard of people doing that before.

Nice observation!! Actually Eric has worn this ring ever since we started dating 3 years ago. The night he asked me to be his gf he told me he knew I would be his wife someday and the next day he got a simple band just to wear in honor of our relationship. He hates taking it off and most people this he is married to me. :) hehe I don''t mind!! Now we get to pick out the real deal for him to wear come our wedding day!! :)

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
I thought the same thing, but that''s adorable that he wears it in honor of your relationship. How cute!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Aww, how wonderful for you! A dream come true. Beautiful ring, too.

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/19/2008 1:36:03 PM
Author: Independent Gal
Aww, how wonderful for you! A dream come true. Beautiful ring, too.
Yes I was so very spoiled!! It was the day of a lifetime and I am so blessed to be engaged to the man I love with all my heart and soul.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring!

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/19/2008 2:00:25 PM
Author: FrekeChild
What a gorgeous ring!

I may be a little biased...but... YES IT IS!! haha

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that ring is gorgeous! And I totally blame you for making me tear up in the student union! lol, but it was totally worth it. That story was amazing! You are a lucky, lucky girl.
36.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Very, very exciting and I couldn''t be happier for you...

May the magic continue to enrich your life always!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results