shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamonds on a Thin Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can anyone help with this? This question was posed in the colored stone area, which many of you do not frequent on a regular basis. Since it involves diamonds as well as jewelry construction, I think it belongs here. Certainly more jewelers will *SEE* it here! Can anyone shed light on this?

Deborah

other thread

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
AGBF ~ Old friend how have you been :)

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/5/2005 11:18:20 AM
Author: Iceman
AGBF ~ Old friend how have you been :)

Should I tell you how much I have missed the sex with you or answer more appropriately?

PS-I didn't get anything when I passed the 1,000 mark, so if you do I am going to be quite jealous!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can no one put a name to the kind of band described in the thread to which a link is provided above? It apparently involved a thin band encrusted with diamonds that goes across a gemstone and may be some new vogue since Katrina saw it in stores recently. Anyone?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now there is a photograph. Does anyone know who designs rings like the one in this thread?

Photographs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results