shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamonds in Diamond Dock Videos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I don''t have a DD and don''t see where it is all that beneficial to what I already take advantage of. I have seen enough very, very well cut stones to be able to ascertain the very best from the best.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who IS buying the DD? Anyone??

www.metrojewelryappraisers.com

adamasgem

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/11/2006 10:45:54 PM
Author: Modified Brilliant
Marty ...behave yourself!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
38.gif
38.gif

Jeff

Jeff .. I tell it like it is. If someone wants to go head to head with me technically, then he might just come out on the loosing side with his head on a platter...
23.gif

Merchants who don''t know the first thing about what I''ve done, and what it means, who state that they can "poke holes" better get their ducks in order before they tangle with me on technical issues.. I''ll let them put the noose around their own necks and when the time comes I''ll pull the rope VERY VERY TIGHT..
34.gif

But I''m not going to spend my time educating those who should educate themselves before opening their mouths
41.gif

Some may not like my approach, but as they say, don''t get into a pissing contest with a skunk...
17.gif

I''ve lost patience with a few here, and I won''t put up with their senseless and technically unsound pronouncements.
I hate flim flam.. If you don''t like my response, you can always scroll down the page.
29.gif

NO ONE tells me what to say and how to say it..
31.gif

If that is not behaving myself, then I plead guilty and sentance myself to a little Jack and Ginger
36.gif

jasontb

Shiny_Rock
Marty,

Has this work of yours been covered in a thread? Do you have a link?

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2006 2:35:14 AM
Author: jasontb
Marty,

Has this work of yours been covered in a thread? Do you have a link?

Hi Jason....

Probably the best link is Marty''s patent application which can found at www.uspto.gov

Rockdoc

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/12/2006 2:29:30 AM
Author: adamasgem

Date: 4/11/2006 10:45:54 PM
Author: Modified Brilliant
Marty ...behave yourself!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
38.gif
38.gif

Jeff

Jeff .. I tell it like it is. If someone wants to go head to head with me technically, then he might just come out on the loosing side with his head on a platter...
23.gif

Merchants who don''t know the first thing about what I''ve done, and what it means, who state that they can ''poke holes'' better get their ducks in order before they tangle with me on technical issues.. I''ll let them put the noose around their own necks and when the time comes I''ll pull the rope VERY VERY TIGHT..
34.gif

But I''m not going to spend my time educating those who should educate themselves before opening their mouths
41.gif

Some may not like my approach, but as they say, don''t get into a pissing contest with a skunk...
17.gif

I''ve lost patience with a few here, and I won''t put up with their senseless and technically unsound pronouncements.
I hate flim flam.. If you don''t like my response, you can always scroll down the page.
29.gif

NO ONE tells me what to say and how to say it..
31.gif

If that is not behaving myself, then I plead guilty and sentance myself to a little Jack and Ginger
36.gif
You have a lot of fancy letters after your name, Mr. Haske...
Not one of them is G.O.D., by the way!!! (although it sounds like YOU think that''s the case!!)

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
All right, folks. It has got personal and should be closed I guess... Although I know almost each one personally and each one is a nice person
35.gif

It is easier to read and understand someone if you know the way this person talk. Otherwise, reading can be disturbing.
23.gif

We shall continue this discussions in other threads with more movies. Thanks for watching.
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results