shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamonds for dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the edit.
5.gif

I edited too.
No hard feelings.
Sorry if I overreacted.

I act differently and speak differently in different social situations.
I guess when I'm with people I've known for a long time there is more of a comfort level and freedom.

In the workplace or in public place, like a forum, where you may meet someone for only one converstion there are many things I refrain from saying; like I'd never seriously bring up religion, politcs or abortion.
No there is nothing wrong about those subjects, but they are probably better discussed in other situations.

While not ideal, this may be the best path to take.

cardesigner

Rough_Rock
I''m sure that there are some pooches in Tokyo blinged out. Most of the dogs here are tiny chihuahua-like things, that are carried by their owners and dressed to the max
20.gif
Within a few blocks of where I live there are 2! bakeries for dogs and about 5 "clothing" boutiques for the our four legged friends. Vuitton and Prada seem to be the brands of choice (for both owners and pets), so Tiffany might have something for the Japanese market only.

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/16/2006 7:54:24 PM
Author: cardesigner
I''m sure that there are some pooches in Tokyo blinged out. Most of the dogs here are tiny chihuahua-like things, that are carried by their owners and dressed to the max
20.gif
Within a few blocks of where I live there are 2! bakeries for dogs and about 5 ''clothing'' boutiques for the our four legged friends. Vuitton and Prada seem to be the brands of choice (for both owners and pets), so Tiffany might have something for the Japanese market only.

Ha ha, we have little doggies bakeries in my area too!! I would seriously love to pick up a dozen fresh baked doggies cookies for my little man, but they can be so expensive!! I wanted to get him a little rhinestone collar, but my fiance REFUSES to let me put one on him. He does have a tough-looking spiked collar though! It''s not really bling, but it''s metal.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2006 8:28:48 PM
Author: aphisiglovessae

20.gif
Within a few blocks of where I live there are 2! bakeries for dogs and about 5 ''clothing'' boutiques for the our four legged friends. Vuitton and Prada seem to be the brands of choice (for both owners and pets), so Tiffany might have something for the Japanese market only.

Ha ha, we have little doggies bakeries in my area too!! I would seriously love to pick up a dozen fresh baked doggies cookies for my little man, but they can be so expensive!! I wanted to get him a little rhinestone collar, but my fiance REFUSES to let me put one on him. He does have a tough-looking spiked collar though! It''s not really bling, but it''s metal.
We have a doggie boutique within 2 miles of us, fabulous, and there''s a bakery inside it too...tee hee.

Also we are throwing Portia her 2nd birthday party in April! It''s just as much fun for us....
5.gif

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Mara, didn''t you bake Portia a birthday cake once?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
No that wasn''t me (I do recall someone did!), but the doggie boutique supplies the doggie birthday party place with the ''cupcakes'' or the ''brownies'' for the doggie party events...too cute. They smell good too! I think they use carob.

jasper

Shiny_Rock
Storm wrote:

"There is a picture of doggie that has a 3ct+ princess cut in a custom setting that if i recall right was somewhere around $70000+ dollars posted here somewhere."

Here is the thread:
WHEN You''re in the Dog House ...

-- Jasper

Diachi

Shiny_Rock
I'm sure that there are some pooches in Tokyo blinged out. Most of the dogs here are tiny chihuahua-like things, that are carried by their owners and dressed to the max
20.gif
Within a few blocks of where I live there are 2! bakeries for dogs and about 5 'clothing' boutiques for the our four legged friends. Vuitton and Prada seem to be the brands of choice (for both owners and pets), so Tiffany might have something for the Japanese market only.
One or both of those bakeries wouldn't be called Three Dog Bakery, would they???
31.gif

And thanks for putting my baby-doggy on this thread aphisiglovessae !

That is actually MY Engagement Ring, but I just had to post pictures of how my fiance proposed to me...

(and Heuser (my Chi) DOES have a tanzanite/diamond pendent and a tiny 1/4 diamond pendant that he (yes, boys like "bling" too) wears for special occasions...I'll have to take a picture or two!)

Come on everyone, I can't be the ONLY crazy dog/diamond girl out there!

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Diachi!! I would seriously LOVE to see some pics of that pendant!!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that dog with the bling is so cute.

Don''t let him run away.
9.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
HHHMMMM... Do dogs upgrade?
9.gif

Diachi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/17/2006 8:37:27 PM
I will try...Let''s see if these work!

Heuser on his fourth birthday (Halloween)-the cake is for humans but the pumpkins and ghosts to his left were for the doggies!!! I will have to get a better shot of the pendant though!
Heuser4thBirthdaySittingbyCake.jpg

Diachi

Shiny_Rock
Okay, one more...;-)
Heuser4thBirthdayandCake.jpg

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/19/2006 7:20:03 PM
Author: Diachi

Date: 3/17/2006 8:37:27 PM
I will try...Let''s see if these work!

Heuser on his fourth birthday (Halloween)-the cake is for humans but the pumpkins and ghosts to his left were for the doggies!!! I will have to get a better shot of the pendant though!
Heuser4thBirthdaySittingbyCake.jpg
OMG Diachi your dog is sooooooooo cute! In every picture he looks like he is smiling and so happy
30.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh Diachi, Heuser is absolutely adorable!!!!

I always joke with my FI that our cat Rascal wants a diamond collar. So far, no luck
2.gif
Of course, it doesn''t help my argument when Rascal doesn''t wear a collar as he is an indoor only kitty.
3.gif

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
your doggie is so cute! His expression looks like he''s smiling!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
This seems to fit on this thread. Mara, I would PM you if we still could!
I was on vacation in San Francisco last week and I saw a Portia lookalike! She was sitting in a car near Union Street. She was on top of the armrest thing that pulls down in the backseat, patiently waiting. It was super cute. My dogs would never behave in the car like that. I said to my husband, that looks like someone''s dog that I know from Pricescope! And he''s like, huh? And I had to explain. Anyways, odds are it wasn''t Portia, but what a cutie!

While on vacation, I got to see all kinds of great jewelry! I think Northern Californians must be really into jewelry and beauty products - every street seemed to have jewelry stores and Sephora or Mac - I was in heaven (poor DH). I got to try on Gelin Abaci settings which was really neat.

And this was funny, in Tiffany, the saleswoman mistook my Vatche setting (with ROUND) for a Lucida! She should have known better! :)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha gail that''s hilarious! it wasn''t portia since we weren''t in SF last weekend but there sure are some cute westies around here!! there is a SF bay westie club too that has gatherings, it''s so much fun to go see 50 other westies play with each other!! hope you had a good time on vacation..i''m trying to remember if last weekend was rainy, i think saturday at least was sunny? it''s finally drying out, thank goodness.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Hi Mara,
We had a great time! I love your city! We were there most of last week. We did get caught in the rain a few times, but mostly we were lucky. Last time we were there was 2000 (we got engaged at the Coit Tower!) and it was some sort of record heatwave, so I wanted to pack my summer clothes, but I''m glad I didn''t since it was pretty chilly. I love your city - I could spend weeks just walking through the different neighborhoods, shopping, and enjoying the views!
Gail

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
OMG Diachi, that has to be the cutest pictures I''ve ever seen!!! He''s totally going on my desktop!
emotion-15.gif

Diachi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/20/2006 12:46:18 PM
OMG Diachi, that has to be the cutest pictures I''ve ever seen!!! He''s totally going on my desktop!
emotion-15.gif
That is too funny! And you won''t be the first PS member to use his picture on their desktop, he has quite the fan club wherever he goes!

I just love sweet Portia too Mara-she is so cute! I have a friend that shows Westies and they are SO cute with their little puffy faces when they are groomed for the ring
5.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, Diachi!

Heuser has the BEST SMILE I''ve ever seen on a dog! Oh my gosh, I''m in love!!!

Diachi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/19/2006 8:07:44 PM
Author: diamondsrock
your doggie is so cute! His expression looks like he's smiling!
Thanks for all the compliments-Heuser loves to "smile" for the camera! A bit off topic (but techinically, all the dogs in this picture have on "bling" of Swarovski Crystal Collars and Charms by the same designer (Dorothy Bauer) that did Bruiser's on "Legally Blonde), and I couldn't resist-here he is taking center stage in a newspaper article last year. The black and white girl is my Tally and the red boy (Bently but the article got his name wrong and called him Barkley) I show for someone else...
article.jpg

Don't get me started-I am a very proud Chihuahua Mama, LOL
20.gif
30.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Oh, they''re just precious!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha that picture on the bed is TOO CUTE Diachi!! I just love Heuser''s smirky smirk smile!!

Portia usually looks solemn rather than happy...but it''s just the way her hair puffs out around her snout...Westies typically look inscrutable and very serious since you can''t see their lips (which are funny black rubbery things). Sometimes I am like ''I wonder if she is really happy...'' and Greg just rolls his eyes! hahaha.

I got P one of those Swarovski collar ID nametags....I don''t know who makes them but I think that Bruiser wore a similar one from the same maker in Legally Blonde. Hers is the pink crystal silver heart and I want to get her the pale blue heart silver one too. They are SUPER durable and good looking too!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diachi, I am in love with Heuser, what a cute dog. Full of personality!!!!
1.gif

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok girls, I need to know where to find those Coach collars, they are too adorable. My Casey would be so cute in one. She''s a miniature schnauzer

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
When I visited my sister on her campus last fall, we saw a "lost cat" sign at the bus stop. It said the cat was wearing a diamond collar. Reward: 4000$
23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results