shape
carat
color
clarity

Blog Diamonds and Diversity: Tiffany Atrium

bcmacdonald

Staff member
Diamonds-and-Diversity-Tiffany-Atrium-Blog-Post--1024x576.png

PriceScopeKayti published a new blog post.
Tiffany & Co. is known worldwide for fine jewelry, little blue boxes, and an Audrey Hepburn movie. Now they have launched Tiffany Atrium, a social impact platform that advances opportunities for historically underrepresented communities.
<p style="text-align...

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
But diverse people still won’t be able to afford Tiffany jewelry.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
"We are thrilled to introduce the Tiffany Atrium platform, creating a centralized hub for our continued journey in the worlds of diversity, equity and inclusion,” said Anthony Ledru, Chief Executive Officer, Tiffany & Co. “At Tiffany & Co., we have a responsibility to enact positive change in our world. Tiffany Atrium will allow us to streamline and scale the necessary processes in doing so.”

A lot of words but I still don't exactly understand what they're going to be doing...

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Certainly not very clear!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Interesting!

The brand press release has additional info:

Tiffany, of all the “big” brands, has always been one of the most overtly supportive of diversity. Their marketing has consistently walked the forward edge of social mores and their ads depict a smorgasbord of ethnicities, ages, gender identities, and sexual orientations. I can’t say I fully understand this new initiative but I’m looking forward to learning more about it ::)

Edit:
Here’s a screencap from an ad that I love - it’s a video, link below. Anyone who dabbles in photography will immediately understand why the fact that they chose this duo dressed in these colours really does say a lot about the house: This was the most difficult colour combination they could have chosen, and they made the extra effort to do both models justice knowing that most viewers wouldn’t have any clue! ❤️
4617BB55-8454-4AF1-8F7F-F3EFE07BC268.png

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results