carat
color
clarity

Diamond Zone rolls out the red carpet!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
It is $7,500. Here's the link.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=171025846824

The stone seems warmer than J/K to me but it was super lively. And has a dreamy big crown and small table. The setting was custom made for the stone probably in the 1920s. Pretty awesome! I couldn't take it off my hand on Saturday. But sadly I don't have $7,500 in the couch cushions at the moment. :)

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Athenaworth - for reference my AVC five stone are Ks and look white compared to the center of that ring. But it was warm in a way that made me very happy!

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi would you agree that this is H in color and are the inclusions super visible ?I have it on my watch list and your pictures have sent me over the edge. I sincerely hope someone buys it soon before I get myself in trouble. Thank you for bringing back so many yummilicious pictures to share.

_5757.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Sandycheeks... yes, it is included. You can easily see inclusions when admiring it on your hand... but... they ARE rose cuts and it is a beautiful ring!!

colour wise... IMO, because of the inclusions, I don't think I'd be sold on it being an H. But I am NOT an overly particular person about colour, so hopefully Rosebloom will chime in. I sport a Q, so clearly, I'm good with lower colours.

I would feel pretty confident that if you were to call / email Ilya and have a convo with him about this ring, you could be pleasantly surprised!! (and I'm not saying that to ENABLE, I'm saying it to reassure you that pricing may not be as scary as you think)

And TOTALLY my pleasure to share so many pictures of ALL the places I got to visit on this trip!! I know when I view them at home I always wonder about sizes & proportion and how would they look on an "XL - extra lovely" person's hand! ( :lol: ) so I'm hoping that when I post and share these pics on PS, someone will benefit from yet another view of an item they may be wondering about! And the treasures at DZ are just beautiful - so unique!!

As for the different stacker bands you can see on their website/ebay store, he believes he should be well stocked with in the next 6 - 8 weeks.

Sakuracherry

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi, your pictures made me buy one of the stackers for Mother's Day instead of a pendant. I'm glad you got to have a good time in NYC and Chicago. Last time I felt bad for you because of the terrible weather. Thank you for taking and posting all the pictures!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sakuracherry|1366688945|3432703 said:
Enerchi, your pictures made me buy one of the stackers for Mother's Day instead of a pendant. I'm glad you got to have a good time in NYC and Chicago. Last time I felt bad for you because of the terrible weather. Thank you for taking and posting all the pictures!

Oh yay! How exciting! Which stacker did you go for? I'm loving mine! Too exhausted from traveling but will post pics soon!

Awe--- thank you! That is so sweet of you...this trip was awesome!! :appl: I met Missy, RubiesRMe, itzme, dee*Jay, Rosebloom, woofmama and Jax -- and what a FANTASTIC time it was meeting everyone :praise: :praise: :praise: And it's totally my pleasure to share the pics w everyone!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Rosebloom|1366658161|3432335 said:
Athenaworth - for reference my AVC five stone are Ks and look white compared to the center of that ring. But it was warm in a way that made me very happy!

Perfect description of the color Rosebloom. It was warm but really beautiful.The diamond had a nice high crown, it looked stunning on you! I am sorry to learn you won't be giving it a new home. I tried my best to talk you into it :naughty:

Athena-If you are seriously interested I urge you to order it. This ring was magnificent :love:

I would love to see a PSer own this ring!

Sakuracherry

Brilliant_Rock
I went for the sapphire and diamond eternity band. I hope my mother will like it. Can't wait to see pictures of your new stacker with your other lovely rings!

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi thank you for the feedback. Lets see what my kids can do without this month Ha ha wink wink! You do have extra lovely hands every one of those rings looks yummy on them :appl:

Venti25

Shiny_Rock
Oooo I've had that rose cut ring on my watch list for a while too ... SandyCheeks please buy it before I do and go over my bling budget! Those pictures are gorgeous :mad:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have found Ilya so very nice to deal with and really envy your visit there! How very nice of them to provide food for you all! I enjoyed all the bling pics and know that must have been SO much fun!

Enerchi, are they able to make those colored stone stackers in different sizes? It seemed like they only came in one size. How does the milgrain look in person? The prices are good but I can't judge quality without seeing them.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1366736101|3432984 said:
I have found Ilya so very nice to deal with and really envy your visit there! How very nice of them to provide food for you all! I enjoyed all the bling pics and know that must have been SO much fun!

Enerchi, are they able to make those colored stone stackers in different sizes? It seemed like they only came in one size. How does the milgrain look in person? The prices are good but I can't judge quality without seeing them.

:wavey: DS

I don't know what size my ring was, but they put in a rectangular spacer bar and it is now a size 8 --- and PUUUUURRRRFECT!! I guess they could modify the design based on a spacer in WG of either a circle/rectangle/kite/square shape, if the buyer didn't mind. The bench was even able to replicate the milgrain and engraving work on the space bar to look JUST like the other sections - I'm thrilled! I'll start a thread in a moment... but here's a close up for now

img_1785.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That was a very clever way to resize it, Enerchi! I think those sapphires were such a pretty color! I know you were excited to get it!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
DS - Their work looks good and passes my test too. I have a custom project with them (since October) but have taken a really long break. The ring is very complex and the CADs just aren't right. I have been too busy with work and other purchases so been lazy to think about it. I now have new motivation to look at it again!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
The rose cut ring is really cool, but heavily included. The inclusions are obvious from 6 inches. Now because its rosecut I think it still looks very interesting but it was too included for me to spring for (I had actually been thinking I would buy it!). The color did look white to me but I was primarily looking at the inclusions and performance. The cut was lovely - the light really danced and popped in such a special way. I don't love the setting but it would be a lovely pendant I get.

He mentioned that he has an oversees buyer interested but would prefer not to mess with the hassle of international shipping. So if you want it, snatch it up!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006 said:

The quality is great for the price on the stackers. They're no Bev K that's for certain but they are lovely, sturdy and a fraction of the price! Their filigree settings are quite nice. Extremely delicate and precise. I was impressed with them.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for all the great pics E, I LOVE Ilya's collection. I bought my one and only OEC set in platinum from him and I absolutely love it. They're very nice to do business with too, having emailed them to ask about something else.

You've been busy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results