shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Zone rolls out the red carpet!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
motownmama|1366556508|3431614 said:
FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: If I'd know, I would have come. Pls inclue me if you do one again.

Motown you live in Chicago right? We were talking about your stack at lunch and I mentioned that I thought you lived in the north suburbs. Visit the gtg thread for some great pics :naughty: Do you ever visit hangout? We had a thread going there for around two months. Please do join us next time! We would love to have you!

Catmom are you near us? Would love to meet you as well and try on all of your fabulous jewels :love:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing - the photos, your impressions, your finds - and so nice to hear you all had such a great time!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
woofmama|1366557090|3431621 said:
FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: If I'd know, I would have come. Pls inclue me if you do one again.

Catmom are you near us? Would love to meet you as well and try on all of your fabulous jewels :love:

Yes, I live in the northern burbs. :))

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness Enerchi!!! You are the Pied Piper of bling-a-ding-dingers from New York to Chicago!!!!
Your narrative.. captivating.. your pictures AMAZING!!!!
I loved hearing all about your Chi-town day.. besides the baubles and the company what a spread they set out for you all.. like royalty! Fun!!! :D
Does that baguette yellow band have your name on it? It's the perfect compliment to your two existing bands!! :appl:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Catmom|1366557795|3431624 said:

Wow-I had no idea. I thought you lived in some far away tropical paradise! It always looks so sunny in your pictures, must be those beautiful yellow diamonds :sun:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, looks like a lot of fun!!! How nice of DZ to be so welcoming - gorgeous pieces and great pics! :love: Thanks for taking us along on your shopping trip!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
woofmama|1366559289|3431634 said:
Catmom|1366557795|3431624 said:

Wow-I had no idea. I thought you lived in some far away tropical paradise! It always looks so sunny in your pictures, must be those beautiful yellow diamonds :sun:

Ha, that's our house in FL. I wish I lived there full time!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Woofmama - I probably didn't know where to look for the information about this GTG!!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rubies-R-Me|1366559196|3431633 said:
Oh my goodness Enerchi!!! You are the Pied Piper of bling-a-ding-dingers from New York to Chicago!!!!
Your narrative.. captivating.. your pictures AMAZING!!!!
I loved hearing all about your Chi-town day.. besides the baubles and the company what a spread they set out for you all.. like royalty! Fun!!! :D
Does that baguette yellow band have your name on it? It's the perfect compliment to your two existing bands!! :appl:

Yes indeed! That will be resized w a plain sizing bar and ill pick it up on the way to the airport tomorrow! It IS perfect for my set, isn't it?
:bigsmile:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
motownmama|1366568457|3431702 said:
Thanks Woofmama - I probably didn't know where to look for the information about this GTG!!!!
Motownmama :wavey: We thought of you when we had everything stacked on dee*jays fingers! Reminded us of your 43 stackers! You'd have loved some of his bands!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Going to DZ was a blast! I do love that one particular ring... but since I already have so much that just living in the plastic tackle box keeping everything else company already, it's hard to justify. I'm sure if I open the door even a little, all of my new enabling friends would be happy to nudge me on through though! :cheeky:

Yesterday was a ball, and I can't wait to get together again!

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ok, so I'm looking for their ebay store...can anyone help? I've seen them online but wasn't sure....after the beautiful pics here, I want to see more! :D

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

photo__65_.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Gosh that's beautiful!!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
woofmama|1366517317|3431482 said:
We also went to Dimend Scassi. I was interested in seeing several of their pieces. Great stuff there too! I don't think we got pics though. Ilya was very nice and accomidating! We all felt very welcome and saw some beautiful pieces. Three of us were more than happy to spend a bit of our bling budget there :bigsmile:

The rings Rosebloom showed in the above pictures were gorgeous IRL. Sadly they were beyond my budget right now but were priced very fair. I would love to visit there again. Next time we have a gtg you should join us Charmy!

Sadly, I am no longer in Chicago. I spent 2 years in Chicago for work and it is one of my favorite cities to live in. There are so many favorite stores for me there (including an eyebrow threading place) that I haven't been able to replace locally. I still need to make my way back to DZ to pick up 2 of my rings that I have left there for over half a year.

I can't wait to see all the other goodies purchased!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
missy|1366546793|3431549 said:
Rosebloom|1366546534|3431548 said:
Woofmama's new ring is so awesome. And her Sholdt? I could not take my eyes off of it!! The setting is so luxurious. Fluid, sexy, perfection. And her K faced up so white. Much whiter than my K AVCs. It's really a miracle she made it home with that ring!

Rosebloom, I forgot to say how much I love your 5 stone AVC band!!! :love: Gorge :love: us!!! :appl:

Rosebloom I'm so flattered by how much you like my ring :)) If you ever want to find a similar diamond I'm more than happy to help. As for the setting, once I chose it I never looked back. I know on PS many upgrade or reset their rings but I love my ring. It was done on a modest budget which makes it even more special to me. I love the idea that I shopped well and credit PS with being educated enough to make it happen.

As for the color, I really do believe the facets make a difference,kwim? Your band is beautiful!!! I have stalked GOG for two years and was thrilled to see AVC's in person. I covet your band :naughty: It is delicious!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Dee*Jay|1366574025|3431749 said:
Going to DZ was a blast! I do love that one particular ring... but since I already have so much that just living in the plastic tackle box keeping everything else company already, it's hard to justify. I'm sure if I open the door even a little, all of my new enabling friends would be happy to nudge me on through though! :cheeky:

DeeJay I'm not sure if you want a nudge, but that three stone ring looked beautiful on you! Join Jax and I in the three stone Diamond Zone club. It's a fun club to be in :naughty:

And I have to add you are so fun!!! Yes we need to hang out again! Hamburgers or hotdogs, your choice :lickout: Email me or call my store :))

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
CharmyPoo|1366626296|3432023 said:
woofmama|1366517317|3431482 said:
We also went to Dimend Scassi. I was interested in seeing several of their pieces. Great stuff there too! I don't think we got pics though. Ilya was very nice and accomidating! We all felt very welcome and saw some beautiful pieces. Three of us were more than happy to spend a bit of our bling budget there :bigsmile:

The rings Rosebloom showed in the above pictures were gorgeous IRL. Sadly they were beyond my budget right now but were priced very fair. I would love to visit there again. Next time we have a gtg you should join us Charmy!

Sadly, I am no longer in Chicago. I spent 2 years in Chicago for work and it is one of my favorite cities to live in. There are so many favorite stores for me there (including an eyebrow threading place) that I haven't been able to replace locally. I still need to make my way back to DZ to pick up 2 of my rings that I have left there for over half a year.

I can't wait to see all the other goodies purchased!

Enerchi is coming to visit again and all of us locals plan on getting together more often as well. If you can come in for the weekend that would be great! We can plan fun stuff around your schedule.

Can't DZ mail your rings?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
woofmama|1366636712|3432072 said:

DeeJay I'm not sure if you want a nudge, but that three stone ring looked beautiful on you! Join Jax and I in the three stone Diamond Zone club. It's a fun club to be in :naughty:

And I have to add you are so fun!!! Yes we need to hang out again! Hamburgers or hotdogs, your choice :lickout: Email me or call my store :))

OR?!? If we start early enough in the day we can do BOTH! :bigsmile: And the CB *made* me order Lou's for dinner last night too becuse he missed it on Saturday. How much Lou's can one girl eat in a weekend? Wait--Don't answer that! :cheeky:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dee*Jay|1366638297|3432091 said:

OR?!? If we start early enough in the day we can do BOTH! :bigsmile: And the CB *made* me order Lou's for dinner last night too becuse he missed it on Saturday. How much Lou's can one girl eat in a weekend? Wait--Don't answer that! :cheeky:

I can answer that!! The Enerchis and the woofmamas ate it again last night!! :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: I'm a total convert to Chicago deep dish pizza! Now---- reassure me there are zero calories per slice, ok? ;))

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Ok, got my antique bling fix for the day...thanks for posting...sounds like you all had a ball!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi said:
Dee*Jay|1366638297|3432091 said:

I can answer that!! The Enerchis and the woofmamas ate it again last night!! :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: I'm a total convert to Chicago deep dish pizza! Now---- reassure me there are zero calories per slice, ok? ;))
That's hilarious!

But yes, Chicago style pizza is magically zero calorie. Isn't that a marvel?

Hope the ring looks perfect when you pick it up today!!! And maybe something else will jump into your shopping cart while you're there? Have a safe trip home!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tell me this is not typical tourist stuff--- suspicious package outside. Ilyas building Surrounded by cops fire department. Cordoned off. Holy cow we are quite the hardy tourists!!! Lol

But got my ring and its PERFECT!! Looks awesome w my FLY and three stone... Pics to follow but while waiting we took a few more pics. Here you go... Bonus shots!

Posting from a pub on iPhone. Uber slow. More in moment. Beer is here!

_5737.jpg

_5738.jpg

_5739.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the rose cut ring! Included but so much character. Make your move quickly if thinking about it...

_5740.jpg

_5741.jpg

_5742.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love playing w jewelry. Shhhh. Don't tell anyone!

_5743.jpg

_5744.jpg

_5745.jpg

_5746.jpg

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What's the story on this one??

mdz.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
And not on the web yet. Here's a sneak preview!!!

_5747.jpg

_5748.jpg

_5749.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
athenaworth|1366655981|3432311 said:
What's the story on this one??

Gorgeous!!! It's still there just had it on my hand about 20 mins ago. Give Ilya a call. Sweetheart of a guy! Not sold but no idea if price. Gorgeous cushion. I think rosebloom knew price.

On my iPhone so hard to check. So sorry I can't tell you more athenaworth

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results