shape
carat
color
clarity

Deco''s ROSE-colored Bday

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
35.gif
13.gif
35.gif

Thanks Akmiss, Geckodani, Linda W, Canuk-gal, Joflier, Mela lu, Love In Bloom, LaurenThePartier, Iwannaprettyone, Diamond*Dana, Somehowcollide, Vespergirl, Chiquitapet, TravelingGal, Glitterata, Catmom & Skippy123!!

I wish Maria Munoz had a web presence so you guys could check out her other stuff. Think it would be a big hit around here. She''s doing another show in the area in early Oct ... if I get my nerve up I''ll take the new camera.
31.gif
(There is another Maria Evangelina Munoz, but that''s not her)

Izzzz gots a fever for rose gold.
23.gif

9.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yippee, Happy Birthday to you deco!!
36.gif
The earrings are too CUTE, and big tuddles for your little doggie!!
9.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday, Deco!!! I love your new earrings...they are soo cute, and of course, you know I ADORE your e-ring!!!! Enjoy your new bling!!!
36.gif
36.gif

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
love, love, love the earrings! And the tiny furry friend! Happy Birthday!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday, Deco! Your new earring are so cute, as is your little dog! A little dog of my own is my heart''s desire, but for now, I''ll just look at photos of yours--what a cutie.

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
happy bday and fabu earrings. mmmmm, waffles.
Your doggie has such a great expressive face!

Dogmom

Shiny_Rock
Happy Birtday, Deco! Ya gotta love some b-day bling
36.gif
They look like the pretty flowers in Love in Bloom''s avatar. Your furbaby is adorable
1.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE them.
30.gif

Happy Birthday, you!

Beaglemom

Shiny_Rock
Happy Birthday! Those earrings are soooo cute!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hiya DandiAndi, Dani, Tberube, Kittybean, Swimmer, Dogmom, Ebree, & Beaglemom!!! THANKS for all the b-day wishes & complements!

A couple pants & a WET LICK from Toots (Tallulah) too! Her sizable ears must be sizzling with all the shout outs from Pscopers!
5.gif

bdaytoots3.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rose colored indeed! I am so happy for you and hope you had a wonderful birthday!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday! Those earrings are awesome and your dog is ridiculously cute! What kind of dog is she? I know you''ve mentioned it but it is slipping my mind right now!

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/3/2008 1:43:13 PM
Author: decodelighted
Aw THANKS Amberwaves & Kcoursolle!!! Its gonna sound crazy but (since I just got my ears pierced on my *last* birthday) these are actually my first GOLD earrings ever
23.gif
as well as my first with DIAMONDS.
10.gif
Maybe one day I''ll be ready for those elusive platinum bezel studs but for now I''m just deeeelighted with my little pink babies that twinkle & blush.
12.gif
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY for new ear bling!

Congrats, and Happy B-day!
36.gif

glitterbug

Shiny_Rock
Happy Birthday, and what beautiful earrings! I always enjoy your posts!
35.gif
Btw, that doggie of yours is too adorable for words!

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
love those earrings. so cute on you! happy b-day!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Happy birthday!!!

Enjoy your beautiful earrings!

Cachette
1.gif

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
Twinkle and blush is exactly what those little charmers do. Lovely!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Sounds (and looks) like you had a great birthday! Love your new earrings and your ring!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oooh I missed these, but I just love them deco. Definitely have a thing recently for rose gold too! Happy late Birthday!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous earrings! I love ''em! Happy b-day, too! Your dog is just darling - she looks so happy in the newest pic you posted.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
OOoooo I love rose gold, and those are lovely!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday a little late! I love your new earrings!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Deco! I''m completely late to this thread - but just wanted to pop in and say that your earrings are fantastic! great craftsmanship.

Happy Birthday!!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them! They are just perfect. Whoever said they look like forget me nots is right!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Deco, I just saw these in SMTR and I had to pop over and tell you how awesome they are!!! I completely adore them. If you can get a show schedule from her, please post it - I would love to see her work in person.

Also, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
emotion-19.gif

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
your new earrings are beautiful!! it sounds like you had such a perfect birthday!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
TacoriE-ring, Thing2of2, AllisonD-Chainsaw, Glitterbug, Mommy2iz, Cachette, PJean, Kelli, Icekid, Miranda, Stepcutnut, Diamondseeker2006, Lovelylulu, Addy, Fatafelice, & Vita Dolce ... you guys!
9.gif
Thanks so much & I''m sorry I didn''t respond earlier. I thought this thread was capital O-ver.

These rosy babies have not left my ear yet! Which means that they most certainly need a cleaning.
3.gif

THING2of2: Tallulah is a Papillon ... a bit smaller than breed ideal though. She looks a bit like a long-haired Chihuahua or shrunken-down Sheltie or something.

FATAFELICE: Not sure how far & wide Maria Munoz travels. I remember seeing an old schedule with shows in the Berkshires & maybe as far south as NJ ... but the only *future* show I know for sure she''s doing is the Crafts at Rhinebeck show in Rhinebeck, NY this coming October 4th & 5th. Which is so very close to my 2nd anniversary (Oct 7th).
11.gif
31.gif
27.gif
Just kidding about the scheming. Our anniversary present to each other was the trip we just got back from yesterday.
1.gif
Will probably go to the Oct show anyway ... so I''ll try to find out more.

Thanks again guys! Twas fun to have a little bling to share after quite a while!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I missed this thread for some reason!

I love them! Wear them well and in good health!

Very convenient she will be at the show in October...I think these things mean something!

I love your Papillon. I had one as a child and she was a wonderful dog. Toots looks especially adorable!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m late to this birthday party, but love your new earrings. I adore rose gold, they loook fab on you!!!!!
30.gif
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
You need to update your Who''s Who with doggie pictures; Tallulauh is way cute!!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results