shape
carat
color
clarity

Deco''s ROSE-colored Bday

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
It was a bright and sunny Labor Day morning ... and the birthday girl wanted Diner food. Perhaps ..... chocolate chip waffles with strawberries & whipped cream.
18.gif

bdaybfastcollage.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wouldn''t a trip to the river be perfect ... if accompanied by a wonderful DH & a tiny furry friend.

bdaypicnic.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
SHE seems to think so!

bdaytoots1.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
What could make it *more* perfect you ask? How ''bout some BIRTHDAY BLING! The very rose gold & diamond stud earrings that I''ve been dreaming about since I saw them at a Craft Fair over Memorial Day weekend.

bdayercollage.jpg

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I''m probably cutting in here amongst the pics, but ROWR! Love them, absolutely. Rose gold just makes your heart go pitter patter thud. NICE! Happy B-day, too!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those earrings are adorable!! What a great pair for everyday wear and your dog is adorable too!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aren''t they SWEET! They''re crafted by a local jewelry artisan named Maria Munoz. I love EVERYTHING she does. Slightly rustic ... matte finishes ... bezels ... she works in rose & white & yellow gold. And, SQUEE, DH now knows *all* about her.
31.gif
11.gif

36.gif

bdayercollage2.jpg

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, so pretty! They remind me of little forget-me-nots!

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
SO PRETTY!!!

I just LOVE your dog too!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw THANKS Amberwaves & Kcoursolle!!! Its gonna sound crazy but (since I just got my ears pierced on my *last* birthday) these are actually my first GOLD earrings ever
23.gif
as well as my first with DIAMONDS.
10.gif
Maybe one day I''ll be ready for those elusive platinum bezel studs but for now I''m just deeeelighted with my little pink babies that twinkle & blush.
12.gif

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
I love them! Happy Birthday! You, your dog and your earrings are all AdOrAbLe!!!!!!!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
THANKS Laurel, Jules, SDL & Jenn! I *loves* ''em!!!
9.gif

ps: forgot to mention that one of DH''s August b-day presents was a new camera ... so I *also* may have indulged in a new photo shoot of my beloved e-ring & wedding band.
3.gif

bdayring1.jpg

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday dear Deco
36.gif

I love the earrings and those waffles look absolutely yummy
36.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Those are so cute! And I totally want to reach through the screen and eat those waffles. And squeeze your dog, LOL.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deco..... I LOVE those earrings. Those are something I would have picked out!! The are so darling.

This is the first time I saw your picture too. You are tooooooooooooo cute !!! Love the lake picture. Now that is somewhere that DH and I would LOVE to camp by. Take our 5th wheeler, our Mazie the Lhasa and relax.

Again, love your earrings, your picture, your dog and glad you had a happy birthday.

Linda

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Cute loot!
emcake.gif

cheers--Sharon

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Those earrings are sooo darling! Happy b-day!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday and thanks for sharing such a nice sweet treat! Enjoy your new babies!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday Deco, your new earrings are gorgeous! New camera you say? Must. See. More.
2.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday, Deco! Those earrings are adorable!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
6.gif

36.gif

30.gif

35.gif
Happy B''day. Love the earrings, beautiful...they suit you very much.
4.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are lovely!
Happy birthday to you!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday Deco! I am also a September baby :) We must have tons in common because I LURVE those earrings. Mmm, rose gold and bezels? Gorgeous!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Very cool earrings - happy b-day!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful earrings!! Happy Birthday!!
1.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh those are SO cute! Happy Birthday Deco! I am glad you finally got something for those not-so-newly pierced lobes of yours!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/3/2008 3:00:47 PM
Author: Linda W
Deco..... I LOVE those earrings. Those are something I would have picked out!! The are so darling.

This is the first time I saw your picture too. You are tooooooooooooo cute !!! Love the lake picture. Now that is somewhere that DH and I would LOVE to camp by. Take our 5th wheeler, our Mazie the Lhasa and relax.

Again, love your earrings, your picture, your dog and glad you had a happy birthday.

Linda
Linda, this is the first time? You must have missed Deco''s wedding thread...totally worth a look (if she''d bloody hurry up and post it on the wedding links thread, it would make it easier to look for it!) I also remember some engagement photos that were really cute!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
So sweet!!!! Happy birthday.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooo Deco, those are so cool. I love them!! Happy Birthday!!
36.gif
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
smitten.gif
Oh they are beautiful, love them, perfect for such a pretty lady!!! Happy Birthday, your brekkie looks yummy
18.gif
What gorgeous pup!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results