shape
carat
color
clarity

Date of your wedding

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/7/2005 9:32:28 AM
Author: MelissaSue
I wanted my wedding date to be July 2nd 2005! His parents anniversary is July 1st and my parents anniversary is July 3rd.. so I thought it would be perfect.
It wasn''t practical for us to plan everything by then.. and I wanted my full choice of venues.. so we''re waiting til next may. Nothing really special about our new day.. just about the earliest I could have it where it would be warm!
May of 2006??? and you are already looking at wedding gowns. Man I feel so behind now. I went wedding gown shopping twice so far. I already know which one I like most, so I guess I just have to get my butt to the bridal salon and stop slacking off hehehe.

I wanted mines to be in August, but my respect of his and my parents kept me from doing that. So now it''s the November date I mentioned above in the post.

angela

Rough_Rock
6.25.05... and it''s coming up so quickly! We''re having a big luau here in Indy since most of our guests wouldn''t be able to make it to Hawaii. We can pretend!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
qtiekiki-
you''re not behind.. i''m just a freak! I really had my dress picked out before I was engaged! I hadn''t tried it on yet, but I couldn''t wait to get engaged so i could go try it on. I tried MY dress on first.(along with some others). and then went and tried on some others before I decided on my gown! I have my dress and my church.. nothing else really. I know where I want to have my reception but its not booked yet. Know who i want to cater.. but again.. not booked yet. Everything else.. I totally don''t know at all.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results