shape
carat
color
clarity

Dan Stair just posted new stones!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
http://www.customgemstones.com/

I really love the 1.71 Pink Tourmaline- which is bizarre because pink is so NOT my color- I don''t even think I own anything pink. Did anyone get anything? I put in a request for the .50 sapphire as i would love to make it into a stacker. We will see what happens.

pinkpinkpinksa.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing really caught my eye, the sapphire looks like a very sweet blue! Let us know if you get it :)

SB621

Ideal_Rock
He just wrote back and little blue guy is mine....now to start looking for stacking options that I like
12.gif
and of course more stones for stackers
11.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So far they are either way too big for me or too small...
8.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sarahbear, I can''t wait to see your sapphire. I love the tourmaline - pink is my color. The purple EC spinel is catching my eye.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/15/2009 11:46:17 PM
Author: marcyc
Sarahbear, I can''t wait to see your sapphire. I love the tourmaline - pink is my color. The purple EC spinel is catching my eye.
I was debating that one too, but I''m holding out for a larger size in that shade so i can set it in a ring....we will wait and see.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/15/2009 10:02:34 PM
Author: Sarahbear621
He just wrote back and little blue guy is mine....now to start looking for stacking options that I like
12.gif
and of course more stones for stackers
11.gif
YAY! That sapphire is really pretty!

I''m laying low at the moment....

Lori

Liane

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve asked about the round aqua and the larger pink tourmaline -- I almost asked about that 1.71 but now I''m glad I didn''t because you like it too.
2.gif

I love some of those spinels but they''re just a tiny bit too small for me. The sunstone is tugging at me too -- I don''t have a sunstone and I like that peachy-gold color. Schiller seems nifty too; I like the idea of a stone with a constellation of golden flecks inside.

Aaah, time to stop staring before I bankrupt myself.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results