shape
carat
color
clarity

Dan Stair just posted new stones!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
http://www.customgemstones.com/

I really love the 1.71 Pink Tourmaline- which is bizarre because pink is so NOT my color- I don''t even think I own anything pink. Did anyone get anything? I put in a request for the .50 sapphire as i would love to make it into a stacker. We will see what happens.

pinkpinkpinksa.jpg

Nothing really caught my eye, the sapphire looks like a very sweet blue! Let us know if you get it :)

He just wrote back and little blue guy is mine....now to start looking for stacking options that I like
12.gif
and of course more stones for stackers
11.gif

So far they are either way too big for me or too small...
8.gif

Sarahbear, I can''t wait to see your sapphire. I love the tourmaline - pink is my color. The purple EC spinel is catching my eye.

Date: 9/15/2009 11:46:17 PM
Author: marcyc
Sarahbear, I can''t wait to see your sapphire. I love the tourmaline - pink is my color. The purple EC spinel is catching my eye.
I was debating that one too, but I''m holding out for a larger size in that shade so i can set it in a ring....we will wait and see.

Date: 9/15/2009 10:02:34 PM
Author: Sarahbear621
He just wrote back and little blue guy is mine....now to start looking for stacking options that I like
12.gif
and of course more stones for stackers
11.gif
YAY! That sapphire is really pretty!

I''m laying low at the moment....

Lori

I''ve asked about the round aqua and the larger pink tourmaline -- I almost asked about that 1.71 but now I''m glad I didn''t because you like it too.
2.gif

I love some of those spinels but they''re just a tiny bit too small for me. The sunstone is tugging at me too -- I don''t have a sunstone and I like that peachy-gold color. Schiller seems nifty too; I like the idea of a stone with a constellation of golden flecks inside.

Aaah, time to stop staring before I bankrupt myself.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP