shape
carat
color
clarity

Customs strikes again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so glad I found Pricescope. I would have ended paying way over the odds for a substandard diamond.

I know you returned your diamond to GOG, Pyramid.... did you get anything else in its place? Its been ages since I spoke to you!
1.gif

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/29/2007 12:02:02 PM
Author: Maisie
I am so glad I found Pricescope. I would have ended paying way over the odds for a substandard diamond.

I know you returned your diamond to GOG, Pyramid.... did you get anything else in its place? Its been ages since I spoke to you!
1.gif
No I am still waiting not sure what I want now. Will probably buy towards end of next year I think. I have been reading but not writing much these days either.
4.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/29/2007 12:09:06 PM
Author: Pyramid

Date: 11/29/2007 12:02:02 PM

1.gif
No I am still waiting not sure what I want now. Will probably buy towards end of next year I think. I have been reading but not writing much these days either.
4.gif
I hope you can find something that you will be happy with. I know its hard to choose.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Maisie. I''m sure I''ll find plenty I like, the problem is I am only getting one
9.gif
so I want to choose one I will be happy with forever.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/29/2007 12:26:13 PM
Thanks Maisie. I''m sure I''ll find plenty I like, the problem is I am only getting one
9.gif
so I want to choose one I will be happy with forever.
Well in that case, its a really hard decision! I don''t envy you!

If I had to choose just one diamond forever I would get a 2ct J VS2 ACA! Lol! I think my hubby is glad I am doing it in baby steps! I doubt I will end up with more than 1.5ct though!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Maisie,

I am very sorry that lady was an idiot. Perhaps she was a teensey bit jealous of your upgrade?

I am away from tomorrow; going across to BHX for a long weekend, but I CANNOT wait to see your pics when I come back.

I know WF will have done a super job and I hope it is more than you dreamed for.

Maisiegetsherparcelreleased.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Oh no Maisie!!! You''ve really been through the wringer you poor thing!!! I''m so glad it''s all sorted out now and I''m really looking forward to seeing LOTS of PHOTOS!
9.gif

Steel, hope you enjoy Birmingham!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Man this is one for the books. OK one more sleep, you must be exhausted after all this. Can''t wait for the pics Maisie!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thankyou everyone... you have been so sweet. You are so lovely!

I just checked the Fedex tracking thingy... my ring is in transit! Yey!! It was still in Stanstead at 7.30pm and I thought there must be another problem, but there isn't!!
36.gif

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/29/2007 5:33:04 PM

I just checked the Fedex tracking thingy... my ring is in transit! Yey!! It was still in Stanstead at 7.30pm and I thought there must be another problem, but there isn''t!!
36.gif

When will you have it? When will you have it??
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/29/2007 10:11:50 PM
Author: ang3199

Date: 11/29/2007 5:33:04 PM

I just checked the Fedex tracking thingy... my ring is in transit! Yey!! It was still in Stanstead at 7.30pm and I thought there must be another problem, but there isn''t!!
36.gif

When will you have it? When will you have it??
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I''m hoping it will be here today!!!
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooooh!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/29/2007 11:21:46 AM
Glad your ring is coming through now Maisie. Congratulations upon another upgrade.

IVORY THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!
19.gif
7.gif
Where do they get something like that from, I was wondering if the name Whiteflash may have to do with it being white coloured or ivory? but from 1.03 round ideal. It makes me wonder if there is something going on with buying jewellery abroad now and the trade over here. I notice a high street jeweller over here has lots of large solitaires on their website, something they never had before. High street jeweller beginnning with the letter B. They have chains up and down country. They have after their name ''the jewellers'' if that gives a hint. (don''t know if I can write name because of board rules). It just seems strange how their website has changed this past month, maybe for Xmas but never seen it other years.
Hmm, I''ve been trying to crack which jewellers this could be but I''m stumped!! Any clues? I''m really curious....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results