shape
carat
color
clarity

custom ring design

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

doglover4

Rough_Rock
I am new to this Pricescope, but I just think that all the information a person can receive here is absolutely wonderful. I have noticed that Mark Morrell''s name seems to appear a lot for custom work. I would like someone advice or opinion on working with Mark. His work seems. I was wondering if someone could post some pictures of their Mark Morrell creations. I have a round brilliant that I want to reset.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi and Welcome
36.gif

I love Mark Morrell too. Here''s Mrs jam''s ring. here''s the link to the original thread..

Aimee%202[1].56%20029a-s.jpg

Aimee%202[1].56%20001a1.JPG

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you do a search here on Mark Morrell a ton of threads will come up where people share their experience and have pics of their rings.

do you like more modern styles? If you like more antique looking rings you should also check out art of platinum Leon Mege is Awesome and there are a few Pricescopers with his masterpieces as well.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
doglover4,
As I said in your other thread Mark''s work is amazing. Thanks to mrssalvo you can see first hand how special his work is. What are the specs on your stone??? What kind of setting are you looking for?? I can honeslty say you can''t go wrong with Mark. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress, and pics are a must!!!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results