shape
carat
color
clarity

cushion sapphire 30th anniv m-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Lightseeker! A woman after my own heart. I posted a picture of a sapphire ring I bought many years ago in Thailand. This was before I knew anything about gems, so the stone I chose is pretty dark. I would definitely choose something more like your colour nowadays. I loved the style then and I love your''s even more (under coloured stones - called "My Thai Sapphire"). I would link it to this, but I don''t know how.

As they say in a famous quote from the Simpsons - "it is kinda the same, but different". Mine pales in comparison. I love your setting and if you peek at the one I posted you will see why.

You ring is absolutely a stunningly beautiful colour! and the setting is great. I think it looks wonderful on your hand. Congrats on 30 years - no small feat these days!

lightseeker

Rough_Rock
Black Island..I see the similarities. I can see that the stone is kind-of dark, but I can see why you bought it. I love east-west settings...we actually pondered a row of diamonds on each side, but ultimately went another direction.

I used to think that sapphire were always dark and cloudy. 35 years ago while I was in college I worked in a mall jewelry store...the sapphires there DIDN"T sparkle!!! I''ve learned a lot since then.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! That is beautiful! Wow!!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
OMG! Congratulations on 30 years of marriage....and HOLY that is a BEAUTIFUL piece of jewellery!!!!!!

stacy

Shiny_Rock
I''m just going to say it... There are sooooo many gorgeous rings on PriceScope, but yours is my favorite! I LOVE your ring and hope that you get tons of enjoyment out of it and wear it in the best of health!

K9

Brilliant_Rock
lightseeker - Your ring is stunning and looks fantastic on your hand! It''s a true work of art.

Thank you for posting the designer who made it - I live in the metro area and after trying to find a fine jewelery craftsman locally, I gave up and went with Mark Morrell in MA. I am going to have to check out Artelle - perhaps they are what I''ve been looking for!

lightseeker

Rough_Rock
K9muttlover...so glad you like it. If you contact Stuart, tell him hi from me!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results