shape
carat
color
clarity

Cushion Help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JessiePeep

Rough_Rock
I posted a few days ago about a 1.02 si2, j cushion that I had fallen in love with. However, after further research (thanks to everyone for their help) I have decided to continue looking so that I can get the best diamond for my budget. I am seriously considering find a cushion online, however, I don''t really know what spec.s as far as shape is concerned.

I really want to find a rectangular cushion. I have seen oval cushions and squarish cushions, but those are not really my thing. What spec.s as far as length * width * height should I be looking for. I would just hate to have a cushion sent to me, and it not be a rectangular cushion. Thanks for the help!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to the forums Jessie, this thread from FAQ may help you to understand "cushion" shapes more.

mamchris

Rough_Rock
Hi Jessie,
I wanted the same thing, I didn''t want a cushion that looks like a round, I wanted it more elongated, so when I was looking I looked at the dimensions that were further apart from square. I got a 2.1 ct cushion and the dimensions were something like 8.8 x 7mm, I don''t know what the depth was. I did see a beautiful cushion with better color and sparkle, but it was almost round, i really wanted a more rectangular stone, so I got this one. It is being made right now into a halo setting which I will hopefully have within the next few weeks. Best of luck to you.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
You might want to email or call Mark T of engagementringsdirect. He has found several Pricescopers some amazing cushions and seems to have a great eye for them. If you tell him your budget and as many details as you can he can do some looking for you and then send you the one he thinks could be the one
1.gif
. At least that's what I'd do if I were looking for a cushion
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Definitely give Mark T a call. Mrssalvo is right on. He has found the most amazing cushions for people here. I also have heard great things about him and that he is great to work with. Good luck!!!
1.gif

JessiePeep

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all of the responses. I have been hearing Mark T.''s name around, so I guess it is about time to give him a call. Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results