shape
carat
color
clarity

Citrine Asscher arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Emm,

Nah I'm in Australia so postage was easy. Not sure his charges for international postage, just email and ask. He is super helpful. Yes it's the 4th one. Item #139. I say go for it!!!!
31.gif

HP

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous stone...love the bar cut on that page too...I am a fan of amethyst and citrine too!

Laura

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HP, thank you!!! I thought that one must be yours. I just LOVE that color, and the cut is to die for!!! Not sure how I got the idea that you were in the US . . . sorry about that! I'll have to e-mail Doug to ask about the logistics of shipping to the US. If it's not too terribly expensive, then I just might have to go for it! Thanks again for your help!
35.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
ooooooh, it''s yummy!! I love the color. I can''t wait to see the finished product.
36.gif

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Emm, here is the link showing my new slightly smaller asscher citrine. Linky.

My photos look sorta brown and dark but in real life it is really sunny bright yellow.

Hope you get it! I see on his site that he has sold a few citrine asschers lately...

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely stone!!!!!!!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When do you expect to receive it? In a week's time?

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Ooh - love the color and cut, I think it will be smashing in the setting you''ve chosen!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results