shape
carat
color
clarity

Charlotte GTG?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like Cheesecake will work the best, then.

BF thinks I''m a total dork for doing this. But I can''t wait!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Cheesecake Factory sounds great. Dianne, I had the big H 2 years ago....can relate. Quite an experience. Not fun. (Hug)

What time are we meeting?

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Maybe it''s the time of year and all, but I''m going to have to cancel my going to Charlotte. You all have a great time! Take care. jj

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Should we change the date?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I definitely have no problem changing the date if it means we''ll get more people.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
I would love to meet at a later date. Sorry, I''m just not up to it yet.
8.gif

justjulia--Thanks for the hug. I am so-o-o-o ready to feel better and get back to a normal life....even if it does mean going back to work.
9.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Dianne, don''t even feel sorry for that!

It''ll be much more fun when we can all meet and enjoy it.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/21/2008 9:03:55 PM
Author: dianne
I would love to meet at a later date. Sorry, I''m just not up to it yet.
8.gif

justjulia--Thanks for the hug. I am so-o-o-o ready to feel better and get back to a normal life....even if it does mean going back to work.
9.gif
Dianne,
It takes a while. Longer than they tell you. I began to feel quasi normal at 1 year but not really normal until 2 full years-and some days I''m still not sure. I can''t imagine complications on top of that. Hang in there.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
princesss: Thanks for the support and I hope we do manage to have a great crowd to meet in Charlotte sometime soon.

justjulia: Thank you for the support, as well. Wow! I had no idea I could be affected for that long. I really need to get my thoughts together and post my experience. It will be interesting, and helpful, to see what others have to say about their experience.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dianne, I hope you''ll feel better very soon, and I am glad we are waiting a little longer so that you''ll hopefully be able to come!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/23/2008 8:29:36 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Dianne, I hope you''ll feel better very soon, and I am glad we are waiting a little longer so that you''ll hopefully be able to come!
Thank you, DS, and I hope we all are able to coordinate schedules soon. Would love to meet everyone! And I will do my darndest to be at the next planned date. I''m sure we will have a blast!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait! Rest up Dianne!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results