shape
carat
color
clarity

Charlotte GTG?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Did we ever pick a date? I know we''d said August might work...so let''s figure this out!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Bump? Bumpity bumpity bump.

Tacori? Anybody?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know I can''t do it this weekend (we are leaving town YET again) but I should be able to anytime after (if not next week, the week after, or next).

Dianne, I hope you are doing okay!!!!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I would love to do next weekend (BF is out of town, and I''d love to get out and not be alone all weekend).

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry, I just saw this thread now. I was out of town. DS and I met at SouthPark mall when we had a GTG. I think that is a good meeting place.

So, you, Julia, probably me....anyone else?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
SouthPark is where I was thinking of! Lots of good bling to spot.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2008 6:18:25 PM
Author: princesss
SouthPark is where I was thinking of! Lots of good bling to spot.
This is nice of you to try to set this up Princess--surely there are more people from this area...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Julia there are only a few more. I know thing2of2 expressed interest a long time ago but I am not sure where she lives. Diamondseeker and Moremoremore are also local. I think that''s it.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Well, then, it''ll be a cozy get together. That''s fine. I''m flexible.
Be honest and tell me if it would be awkward to bring my husband. He''s easy going and would be a nice driving companion--loves diamonds, too (well, I trained him to--heh heh).

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Julia, it doesn''t bother me (if he doesn''t mind). Might be fun to do lunch first (so we can chat and get to know everyone).

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Sounds lovely. So, that would be like Saturday, Aug 23?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, lunch is a good idea.

And Julia, it wasn''t me, I just remembered a thread from a while back that TanDogMom started. I just want to meet PSers. And bring your husband, why not?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry I missed this! I have been out of town and having some work done in my house!

I will try my best to come and will let Tacori know for sure closer to that day. Next week is my first week back at school plus we already have plans for Friday evening the 22nd.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/14/2008 6:29:48 PM
Author: justjulia
Be honest and tell me if it would be awkward to bring my husband. He''s easy going and would be a nice driving companion--loves diamonds, too (well, I trained him to--heh heh).
I have to laugh thinking about this! My husband would probably rather be shot than to have to have lunch and go jewelry shopping with a bunch of women! Lol!

How far do you live from Charlotte, Julia?

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2008 6:38:48 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Sorry I missed this! I have been out of town and having some work done in my house!

I will try my best to come and will let Tacori know for sure closer to that day. Next week is my first week back at school plus we already have plans for Friday evening the 22nd.
I can relate to the back to school thing. We started this week and it's been crazy!
I just called my husband and he is excited (as a guy can get) about the trip. It's about a 3.5 hr drive for us but he has some projects he worked on in the area and would like to see how they turned out (architecture). So, he's looking forward to it.
I can't wait to meet you guys.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Oh, DS, I really hope you can make it. I''ve been wanting to see your set IRL for *ages*!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2008 6:41:10 PM
Date: 8/14/2008 6:29:48 PM

Author: justjulia

I have to laugh thinking about this! My husband would probably rather be shot than to have to have lunch and go jewelry shopping with a bunch of women! Lol!

How far do you live from Charlotte, Julia?
Well, he''s grown to enjoy looking/shopping for diamonds since I''ve up/sideways graded so much. As a matter of fact, the young guys at his office come to him for er advice. He secretly loves being the "pro." I found out about this at a co picnic recently when several of the women employees came up and told me all about witnessing my husband''s great counsel. I just looked at him like, okay...
The drive will be nice and give us some "built in" time to be together. We''ve all been so busy lately...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Princess and Julia, I''d certainly love to meet you, too! And I hope Dianne might feel like coming! Tacori and I have gotten together a couple of times and it was really fun! However, as I warned her, I have kids just a little younger than she is, so you may feel like you have a chaperone! Lol!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2008 6:55:36 PM
Princess and Julia, I''d certainly love to meet you, too! And I hope Dianne might feel like coming! Tacori and I have gotten together a couple of times and it was really fun! However, as I warned her, I have kids just a little younger than she is, so you may feel like you have a chaperone! Lol!
No... listen, I''m in my late 40''s and dh is almost a decade older....so, we will be good company.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Psh. I doubt I''ll feel like there''s a chaperone (as long as you don''t feel like you''re babysitting!). (I''m 22, btw)

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Ok, I need a general time and whereabouts to meet up. I guess I''ll need to wear a sign around my neck or something, lol.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, same. I''ve got no bling to flash people down with.

So where should we meet?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
We can meet in front of wherever you guys want to eat lunch.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Well, here''s a list of places to eat. Shall we take a vote?

Arthur''s
Auntie Anne''s
Bistro 7
Chick-fil-A
Chinese Gourmet Express
Great Steak & Potato Company
Joseph-Beth Booksellers
Maki of Japan
Nestle Toll House Cafe by Chip
Planet Smoothie
Showmars
Subway
Villa Pizza
Bronte Bistro
California Pizza Kitchen
Cheesecake Factory, The
M5 Restaurant
Maggiano''s Little Italy
McCormick & Schmick''s
Morton''s The Steakhouse
The Counter Custom Built Burgers
The Grape Wine Bar & Cafe

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/14/2008 7:40:07 PM
Psh. I doubt I''ll feel like there''s a chaperone (as long as you don''t feel like you''re babysitting!). (I''m 22, btw)
Well, we just celebrated our older daughter''s 23rd birthday on Tuesday! I''d bring her, but she is just not into jewelry like I am!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/14/2008 10:03:10 PM
Well, here''s a list of places to eat. Shall we take a vote?

Arthur''s
Auntie Anne''s
Bistro 7
Chick-fil-A
Chinese Gourmet Express
Great Steak & Potato Company
Joseph-Beth Booksellers
Maki of Japan
Nestle Toll House Cafe by Chip
Planet Smoothie
Showmars
Subway
Villa Pizza
Bronte Bistro
California Pizza Kitchen
Cheesecake Factory, The
M5 Restaurant
Maggiano''s Little Italy
McCormick & Schmick''s
Morton''s The Steakhouse
The Counter Custom Built Burgers
The Grape Wine Bar & Cafe
Wow, are all of those in or connected to SouthPark? I don''t really care where we meet as long as it is easy to find. The first time we met at Cheesecake Factory. I was late because I misjudged how long it would take me to get there! Now I know it takes an hour! I hate to make any suggestions since I am not 100% sure I can come, but I''d suggest meeting a little early, like 11:30 at the latest, to avoid the busiest lunch time and hopefully be able to find each other easily. (That is, if Julia could make it by then.)

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Just to let you all know, I won''t be online today but will check in later... computer is leaving with dd for the day (mine crashed in lightning storm-I think I told you-frustrating)..anyway--wanted you to know I''m not ignoring anyone.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would prefer non food court. Plus I think it would be less crowded in front of a stand alone place. I remember there are benches in front of Cheesecake. I am going out of town this weekend too and not sure if I will be able to get computer access. I *promise* to check this thread on Monday.

DS, I hope you can come!!!!
2.gif

Yeah...I am excited!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/14/2008 5:00:30 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
I know I can''t do it this weekend (we are leaving town YET again) but I should be able to anytime after (if not next week, the week after, or next).

Dianne, I hope you are doing okay!!!!
Hey Tacori,
I hope I''m ok, too....but on lots of meds...can''t drive yet.....short story: I had a hysterectomy and then everything went downhill. I may start another post later with more details. Wanna keep this post strictly for the lucky ladies who can meet and talk bling in person!!! If I can''t make it I hope everyone has a fabulous time and I hope to be there the next time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results